Anything Please Go

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

scbu

Guest Shopper
Not a fan of this show Anything goes, its so fake and cringe worthy. Ive only watched 30mins or so tonight and thats too much and i wont be tuning in for this show ever again.

The other week, with DG, put me off and i haven't watched it since. fake and forced.

Well lucky u too lol uve not missed anything good at all
Well be thankful in the knowlege scbu that you didn't see the one with D. Greenwood shovelling choc in her mouth whilst wearing a dress that barely covered her rear :giggle:. I missed that one too but saw the paft of posts on here that followed, one description was "playschool on acid" lol.

It should have been Anna tonight but its franklin and Dawbags. I'm not sure Kim Meddlebum is totally up for off-piste shenanigans. She looked mortified when Dale came on and kissed her earlier.

switched on for tonight's. saw AD and switched off. i can't imagine that being kim's thing either.

It should have been Anna tonight but its franklin and Dawbags. I'm not sure Kim Meddlebum is totally up for off-piste shenanigans. She looked mortified when Dale came on and kissed her earlier.

maybe she'd sooner Ms Dawson kissed her..?!

Only caught a few seconds of it last week but seeing CraigRowe gyrating to zumba was quite disturbing.

Latest posts

Back