Anything Goes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

janie

Registered Shopper
wonder what we should expect from this?

Ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes at QVC? On Saturday 5th January, and every Saturday night after that, our presenters will show you QVC as you've never seen it before. Presenters will have complete control so expect the unexpected...

wonder what we should expect from this?

Ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes at QVC? On Saturday 5th January, and every Saturday night after that, our presenters will show you QVC as you've never seen it before. Presenters will have complete control so expect the unexpected...

Recipe for disaster or true entertainment, could go either way

Lots of false "we are all one big happy family" chit chat whilst selling.

That's my guess.

i was thinking some behind the scenes stuff like simon showed us in his video. more interesting than the products ;)

I hope Debbie Flint isnt doing it with her hard sell! Im looking forward to the shows, make you feel part of it and welcome and kind of warm. I think qvc have realised that many viewers watch for entertainment and the company, as well as to shop.

No doubt we will see a lot more of Will Gowing (please qvc)

I hope Debbie Flint isnt doing it with her hard sell! Im looking forward to the shows, make you feel part of it and welcome and kind of warm. I think qvc have realised that many viewers watch for entertainment and the company, as well as to shop.

No doubt we will see a lot more of Will Gowing (please qvc)

That's exactly what they want you to feel,warm and part of it. An excellent sales ploy.

Couldn't tell you any of the fashion they showed cos I couldn't take my eyes of the guests black knickers under her lilac dress. It was like someone with a boil on their face, it's the only thing you can see.

Couldn't tell you any of the fashion they showed cos I couldn't take my eyes of the guests black knickers under her lilac dress. It was like someone with a boil on their face, it's the only thing you can see.

And she was meant to be a fashion expert!!!

Latest posts

Back