Anyone tried cashmasoft

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

racy1975

Registered Shopper
Am awaiting the cashmasoft twin set in black and just wondering if anyone has any comments on the range?
Thanks

I bought a Cashmasoft tsv cardigan a while back, but I'm afraid it was more like Cashmarough. The feel of it was more like a woolly than soft cashmere. Its been washed a few times and has kept its shape, but I'm not going to buy anything else fom this range unfortunately.

Isn't it mainly acrylic, that would mean serious armpit odour for me unfortunately, even with the judicious use of deodorants.....

I wrote a review on this forum about Cashmasoft. Basically the quality's a bit touch and go...but you could be lucky!

Have 2 cardigans and 2 jumpers of varying styles (all bought from outlet store at less than a fiver each) :rock: All wash and dry well - and if put on a hanger to dry, I find they don't need ironing. :mysmilie_14:
I did have another jumper, which I tried ironing and put a ruddy great mark on it - so that went in the bin.
:dull:

I bought the tsv of two jumpers with a scarf. They were dreadful quality. Bobbled and pilled so much that were only good for doing housework in. I didn't learn my lesson though, and bought the cardigan TSV. This was a completely different fabrication, not soft at all and very thin. This hasn't bobbled, but to be honest feels and looks like cheap market stall tat. You never know, you may be lucky and get a good batch.

Imo it looks cheap and nasty....better cheaper looking knitwear at primark....

my lovely mum has a couple of cardigans bought in the sale and she likes them. not been washed or worn yet but they definately dont feel like cashmere. they are acrylic and i think are more like a synthetic wool. nothing like the soft m&s stuff.

I've got quite a few Cashmasoft items and like them a lot. They are cosy and comfy to wear without being too heavy and are good for layering. I've found that the fit can vary so the sizing can be a bit inconsistent. Also there is some bobbling with certain styles as the knit or weave of the fabric may differ.
I've had some of my best QVC purchases from this range and will certainly get more in the future. However it's not appropriate to compare with good quality cashmere , which is much warmer and certainly a 'considered purchase ' !!!

Latest posts

Back