anyone tempted by the philosophy tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was half thinking I might order the TSV until I saw the price and decided not to bother. If it had been around £30 probably would have done.

If it had been around £30 I would also have been tempted to try it. Haven't smelt either fragrance, so don't know if I'd have liked it. We'll never know now...

Too expensive for me. I only wanted the fragrance and am still using it from last years TSV. I will just repurchase from a store if I need to.

Have to say, I was very disappointed with the 2 shows I saw. NO christmas sets. Did they show any later in the day or was it all just skin care and non-Christmassey shower gels etc? I gave up watching cos I was fed up with hearing about HIAJ etc!

I didn't buy either. Like others on here, I would have preferred to see a nice selection of shower gels. I quite like Amazing Grace, but it's been done to death and I still have the perfume untouched (I work in an office where a couple of colleagues can't handle the smell of perfume, so I tend not to wear it) from last time it was a TSV. I might have bought it if it hadn't had the EDP though.

got my philosophy tsv today. the fragrance looks amazing in a huge chunky bottle with a screw stopper. you get the spray seperately. all fits in the grace bag so makes a presentable gift even when split.
sup.er fast delivery as well

I was away all weekend so didnt see any of the philosophy shows but wouldnt be tempted by the graces anyway, cant stand them and dont know why QVC cant take the hint and sell something else in their Philosophy TSV's apart from graces and skincare :(

got my philosophy tsv today. the fragrance looks amazing in a huge chunky bottle with a screw stopper. you get the spray seperately. all fits in the grace bag so makes a presentable gift even when split.

That is quick! I'm still waiting for my replacement Kipling bag to reach me (sent last Monday) ... I'll have gone off the blessed thing by the time it arrives.

Glad you like it all as well.

re tsv

got my 2 x tsvs today so very quick only dispatched yesterday away with all my other xmas pressies now ,so near finished thanks to sazza ans scw have had many bargains since june and as i do most shopping online it has been great,i love the graces and so do my 2 daughters,many thanks tothe 2 people mentioned for all the help with tsvs,bargain prices and clearance you are gems :5::5::5:

Just come back from seeing Mamma Mia & spotted Pure Grace Eau De Parfum on Merly Streep's dressing table!!
:18:

anyone used the body butteryet i found itnot very moisturising thick and creamy but not emoilient if you know whati mean

I know what you mean. It almost has the feeling of a dry oil spray when it's been applied. It suits me though because I don't have particularly dry skin and it has just enough dragrance for work and daytime use.

Thanks for letting everybody know about the body butter as my skin is very dry. I'll put it with the skin buffer as a Christmas present. Not keeping the whole kit for myself helps to justify having bought it! I know I'll use the shampoo, conditioner and fragrance.

Can anybody remember please the approx value they put on the body products so that I have an idea as to the value of gift / who to give it to?

anyone used the body butteryet i found itnot very moisturising thick and creamy but not emoilient if you know whati mean

Mine arrived today - in keeping with the theory that TSVs are shipped quicker as that is 2/3 working days. I got the Pure and I do think that the fragrance is more longer lasting. I bought the TSV with the Inner Grace and honestly could not smell the Pure Grace at all, it smelt like fresh air to me, as if I had opened the door on a snowy morning and had a good sniff (in fact it mentions that on the packaging and Lee said it on the shows) but this time I actually smell a soap and water smell, a bit like a very mild version of Estee Lauder's white linen. The body butter seems OK so far, I do like the ordinary body lotion anyway. One thing though, on the shampoo/shower/bath stuff it only says shower and bath, I tried it on my hair and it was like washing my hair in shower gel. When I've used AG before (which stipulates shampoo on it) it has worked really well. I'm pleased all in all.

i sent the other one back as i LOVE LOVE LOVE thge purity & thought what a great idea & forked out for 2 of them.......the hope in a bottle was watery & the new clear purity is all woof & poof.......[ comes out of one of those pumps that fills it with air making it all foamy ].......didnt like to TRY & have a bash at another esp as i had just sent 2 back....

I take it all back about the body butter. I've been using it for the past 4 days and my legs are super smooth and there is an amazing sheen to my skin. I think there is more to this than I first thought.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back