anyone tempted by the philosophy tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
thought they pulled out the stops for this one. a little more expensive initially but good value.also the easy pay did persuade me. did it sell out yesterday?

too much moolah for me....I still have perfume left from last year and would have preferred a cheaper tsv with less or no perfume in it

Too expensive for me too.
I'd prefer to spend £35 on that Smashbox set that Jayne will have in soon - now THAT's value for money! :)

I bought it and I'm really pleased, I like the philosophy body products, and find the body lotion particularly good, and in the pure it doesn't interfere with any other perfumes I feel like wearing.
I am a sucker for philosophy though, and looking back on my buying history it is all philosophy and nails inc, needless to say I am looking forward to 2 parcels later this week!

It didn't sell out, not too surprising considering how expensive it was.

I don't like Philosophy fragrances so no brainer for me.

With all the easy pay and pushing I was quited surprised to see both options in stock at 11pm last night.

do we think QVC will finally take the hint and really try to give us better value beauty TSVs?

Too expensive for mo too,even with the easy pays.Thought the l'occitane tsv much better value to be honest.No wonder it didnt sell out at that price.

I don't like Philosophy fragrances so no brainer for me.

With all the easy pay and pushing I was quited surprised to see both options in stock at 11pm last night.

do we think QVC will finally take the hint and really try to give us better value beauty TSVs?

I hope they will take the hint, all they would have to do is have a look on here and see what people have been saying and what they want.

I think that if a company that wants to remain at the top of its game (as the presenters say "No. 1 shopping channel") it needs to look at what its customers are asking for and not what they think a customer might want.

Well i wouldn't tend to buy philosophy unless if was a present but this one was very expensive even if the ml for ml is high. I think nearly £53.00 is a lot of money for fragrance and body care. I would have considered it for a gift if it had been nearer the £30.00 price with smaller or less items.

I was half thinking I might order the TSV until I saw the price and decided not to bother. If it had been around £30 probably would have done.

I ordered the TSV in Pure Grace.
I have been wearing this for a few years now & I really love it & have very little left, so it was the double sized fragrance that swayed me!! A lot of people on here say it doesn't last on them, but I always spray it on my clothes & wrists & it last well on me.
Also, the Body Butter to buy is £22 & I really wanted to try that. I'm not sure about the exfoliating body wash. I've just ordered a similar one from HQ Hair in "Snow", so if I like that I'll keep the exfoliating body wash. I might sell the rest on Ebay.

Latest posts

Back