anyone rem,ember fixi-witz


Help Support ShoppingTelly:

is it that putty stuff that you could use to mend anything or even block holes . i rememberthem mending a cup handle. you left it to dry and you could even paint it lol
Fix wiz is an epoxy putty. You can buy it under several names at DIY stores and on Ebay. You just mix equal parts together until they are well blended and get quite warm. Then apply wherever you need it and allow it to set. Some of them can take up to 24hours to set completely.

Hope this helps Lynnieb.

Latest posts