Anyone notice the large Mookite bracelet Julia has been wearing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looking at the TSV - I love it but have a feeling I won't get the one I would like colour wise so will give it a miss - wish I could go to the warehouse and pick my own!

That's the reason I won't be ordering it either. I love the purple and lilac shades of Mookite but am not so keen on the mustards and browns. (I'm sure you remember this from the time I ordered my Mookite necklace from you, BB!)

As what you would get sent from QVC is very much pot luck, I'll not risk it!

I'm tempted by this, as I like it and there seems to be a lot of bracelet for the money. My only concern is the colour. I don't mind the random aspect of what I'm going to get, but I'm not sure what I'd wear it with, as I don't wear a lot of browns/neutrals. I would have "leapt to the phone" (!) had it been more shades of grey/black.

Hmmmm - undecided!

Looks like it would be too loose on me so not ordering, also I prefer purple shades.

I prefer the more "beady" looking bracelets tbh as I like my jewellery to be tactile and fluid, I think this would be rather clunky and a bit uncomfortable to wear. I do actually like wearing bangles 'cause they jangle around nicely and move around, but as it isn't really a bangle, this bracelet doesn't tick any boxes for me, so another one who won't be ordering!

I like today's TSV and once upon a time, not that long ago, I would have "jumped to the phone" as soon as I clapped eyes on it. These days, thanks to my fellow forumites, I am much less reckless.

:mysmilie_504:

I like today's TSV and once upon a time, not that long ago, I would have "jumped to the phone" as soon as I clapped eyes on it. These days, thanks to my fellow forumites, I am much less reckless.

:mysmilie_504:

Why don't you beome a VIP member and join us in the drop where our thread is still up and running. We have great fun over there, it's like Narnia and Oz(as in the Wizard not the country) and all the other magical places.:flower:

Why don't you beome a VIP member and join us in the drop where our thread is still up and running. We have great fun over there, it's like Narnia and Oz(as in the Wizard not the country) and all the other magical places.:flower:

I might just do that Loveheart. Thank you for asking me.

:flower:

That's the reason I won't be ordering it either. I love the purple and lilac shades of Mookite but am not so keen on the mustards and browns. (I'm sure you remember this from the time I ordered my Mookite necklace from you, BB!)

As what you would get sent from QVC is very much pot luck, I'll not risk it!

Yes I do :)

Mookite is very pretty and would not have minded much about the colours but this bracelet being a big look the colours have to be right for me!

Shame really as its a good price for the size of the mookite you are getting!

I love the look of this bracelet but I know that it would just annoy me as it would be too big on my wrist and I think it could be quite sweaty too.

I wear two chain type bracelets on my right wrist all the time so these are enough I think.

The other thing of course is that Mookite is quite heavy and I'm not sure many people realise this.

Latest posts

Back