Anyone notice the large Mookite bracelet Julia has been wearing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Irishbliss

Registered Shopper
Saw Julia and Claire wearing a large mookite bracelet recently, had thought it might be a QVC own one that was coming up but then noticed a Lola Rose TSV in March.

Anyone heard mention of the bracelet or saw it in any other stones?

Mookite just does not grab me. Bakergirl and I where out a few weeks back in House of Fraser looking at the Lola Rose counter. They had various pieces in Mookite and she asked it that what it looks like and I said yes.

I bought a bracelet in raspberry quartz at 20% off, the drawstring type but with flat stones. Now it is a gorgeous stone.

I must admit, I LOVE Mookaite. Yes, the colours are muted and delicate, but I find that because of this, the pieces will enhance most outfits, maybe not if you're wearing something in primary brights, but on the whole I find this is the case. I also know that you can buy cheapy wooden or plastic jewellery in tonal shades, but I think there's something about wearing semi, or precious stones. I'm surprised that no one else has mentioned how tactile it is, the stones feel so lovely and smooth, you can't stop playing with it!!!! I've got a lovely long necklace made from gold and Mookaite, and would like a pair of earrings to match.

I love mookite too merryone and I think its colours suit those who have brown eyes and lots of red hair tones- like me and my family. :D Falguni has made me a couple of beautiful mookite necklaces and, if the price is right, I may just buy the TSV.

I love mookite - but never fair well at qvc with natural stones.They have the best and brightest on the launch and shows but I always end up with the dull and dirty looking offerings.I bought a tsv last year that was a long mookite necklACE.the one(s) they were showing had beautiful colours of creams,mustards and purples - whilst I recieved a brown and dirty green one :( Having recieved "The Letter" a couple of monthe previous,I was worried about sending it back so my MIL recived it for Mothers Day last year :)

I love mookite too merryone and I think its colours suit those who have brown eyes and lots of red hair tones- like me and my family. :D Falguni has made me a couple of beautiful mookite necklaces and, if the price is right, I may just buy the TSV.

:mysmilie_687: As I said before I love mookite too and would certainly be tempted if the price is right :)

Latest posts

Back