Anyone having trouble leaving reviews?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AmethystRox

Registered Shopper
I've been trying to leave a few reviews on various items I have either kept and like or ones that I have sent back but cannot get to the form to write a review. I have tried the "write a review" link on the item's webpage and also going to my account and clicking on the item number which takes you to the same webpage and have clicked again on the "write a review" link but am taken to a somewhat blank page. :mysmilie_506:

I have met up with a lot of small site glitches over the last few days which many here have mentioned. I really wish that QVC would get its act together. Maybe I am being overly critical but as I like to order online a lot, it is really frustrating to meet up with these problems again and again. I wanted to check out a Tacori bracelet. It's a bit pricey (to me anyway) so I wanted to read the two reviews that are supposedly on that item's webpage. Clicked on the thumbnail, page opens, no reviews. Clicked on the text, page opens up, no reviews. And I don't think the little show tape is there either. So I just said "forget it."

I feel purchases are often made not really being able to tell the true size of an item, even when dimensions are properly described. It's a problem of shopping long distance. It's a bit of a risk. So if there are reviews I do like to find out what others think of something. It may help, it may not. But if there are 3 out of 5 stars marked (as with this bracelet) I would like to see if these two customers make comments that could help me make up my mind to buy it or not. Right now, I'll just wait.:mysmilie_848:

I've left 2 recently with no probs, in fact one even made reference to THE LETTER and it wasn't censored.

Funnily enough I was looking at some reviews of an item I ordered where there were several comments about the sleeves (a cardigan) being very tight. Mine arrived and I found the sleeves OK and was going to leave a review. I now find that all the reviews have mysteriously disappeared!!

I have had not issue leaving reviews, but half of them got rejected. No reason given and I did tgive them 5 stars??

I think it must be down to who approves them in Liverpool.

I've left 2 recently with no probs, in fact one even made reference to THE LETTER and it wasn't censored.

There is no rhyme nor reason re QVC accepting reviews - i recently bought the OPI faux leather manicurist bag it costs around £70 with the introductory price and p&p and when i received it i was delighted and posted a review - 5 stars with heaps of praise - you've guessed it was rejected!! That day i wrote another review re the Jack Lalanne express juiicer which was a good review but gave a couple of "things that could have been better" and 4 stars and that was printed? I reckon its not a human checking the reviews but a computer type thingy(i'm so technical eh!!) which has been input with guidlines(letters/words etc) that when detected the review is rejected?

I have had not issue leaving reviews, but half of them got rejected. No reason given and I did tgive them 5 stars??

I think it must be down to who approves them in Liverpool.

They are supposed to be checked by an independent company. Not sure how independent though!!

I don't waste my time leaving reviews anymore. On two seperate occasions I've left five star reviews and had them rejected. When I asked why, customer services said they would look into it and let me know. I'm still waiting for an answer three months down the line.

I don't waste my time leaving reviews anymore. On two seperate occasions I've left five star reviews and had them rejected. When I asked why, customer services said they would look into it and let me know. I'm still waiting for an answer three months down the line.

Not too long ago I wrote a 5 star review which was rejected. I was surprised and a little ticked off so I wrote CS and extensively complained about it, asking a lot of questions and saying that it was unfair to reject a review without pinpointing elements in the text that were deemed inappropriate or didn't stay within the guidelines. I was told they'd look into it. The next day I got an email telling me that it would be posted. No reason given for either approach. They should simply post them all perhaps limiting the length a bit so that someone like me doesn't write their entire story regarding a purchase experience. :giggle:

Latest posts

Back