Anyone got any QVC goodies coming!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

[QUOTE=Snuffles;167242]A missing second part of an Ojon AD - I really wanted it , now have to go through claims process. Funny, the entry on my account does not look right. I don't think they sent it out...

Bought a necklace for my sister's birthday yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that - but hope your sister loves her necklace.

Ihttp://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.691799
Got this on waitlist as the stupid website wouldn't take orders for hours this pm.My first try of diamonique,I really likes the modern style of this so worth a look.......if it comes into stock that is!!

Hi Sweetpea,
Sorry to hear you had website problems. I was on and off it all day and apart from being a bit slow at times it was OK. I managed to get this ring just before it sold out. I'll let you know if it's worth staying on waitlist.

Just wondered if any of you have got any QVC goodies coming and if so what items have you ordered, and what are you waiting for.

I have just received a Rodonite Suarti bangle a couple of days ago but I can't have it yet as its for my anniversary.

I ordered lots and lots yesterday!! Came back from the QVC preview event with a short shopping list. However, just like going to the supermarket, got to the checkout with lots more in my basket than what was on the list!!

Thanks to some neighbours having a party on Saturday night I thought I might as well stay up and watch silver day than try to sleep through the noise. I ordered several of the things I saw at the preview before they aired, just in case. Also found a few things that weren't shown in the preview - like a very sweet cat bypass ring in MOP and black agate. Then, being the last day of my week's holiday, I spent all day yesterday watching and ordering. At least I've got three birthday presents I now don't have to search the shops for in addition to some goodies for me!!

Not waiting for anything, last thing I ordered was the Gatineau TSV. I am tempted with the L'Occitane Happy Hands 8 Piece Hand Cream Collection for putting away for presents.

I'm waiting on L'Occitane hand creams and SC over night facial i have never tried either so am looking forward to them arriving.

Not ordered anything from QVC for ages - getting bored with the same old same old. Was tempted by the Mother's Day Liz Earle set (think it was the bag!) but it had sold out by the time I decided to go for it. Did buy some Korres stuff online last week though, and a Pilgrim ring.

One of my parcels has arrived...its my LE, cant wait for bedtime now as i'd ran out of c&p

Waiting on the giant begonia's now and another parcel which isnt from QVC, its an electric tart burner for my mum for mothers day, hope it arrives in time x

I have ordered three things this year. Decleor Harmonie set. This was returned as I was sent thre wrong item. Second item was a heart pendant. This was returned as it was cheap looking and not what I expected. The third item was 6 piece OPI brights colllection on last clicks. Yey, I kept these as they were super. So, one out of three ain't bad.

This yankee set:

Didn't seem bad value and they are sweet burners I can also use for burning oils :)

Are qvc feeling okay! Ordered this on Friday and it has just arrived (Tuesday AM). Perhaps they are a little quiet in the warehouse?

Anyway very nice it is too and as suspected the bowls are lovely and deep so have dual usage for oils etc. Liked the fact that unlike many of the Yankee burners they are unfussy and suitable for any room. Not sure I need to keep all three so even better value :)

Latest posts

Back