Anyone going to buy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosielinks

Registered Shopper
What about these Tahitian pearls? Anyone lucky enough to buy these babies? I think they are utterly beautiful but there's no way I could swing it financially. How about ten easy pays?

No... but they are beautiful arent they.?I think most people will pass on them,at this time of year not many of us have a spare 350 quid do we??!!
Maybe some ladies have husbands who will buy these for Xmas presents,you never know! Dont think they will sell out somehow,its funny they dont put easy pays on things like this,I'm sure more people would consider buying if there were 4 payments of 60 odd pounds,its not as hard on the pocket.

I agree Queenie. It's funny they will give easy pays on reasonable items but not the 'considered purchases'. I saw that, in fact, this string of pearls is actually quite a snip compared to a couple of others, which are nearly two grand. I'm sticking with my Kenneth Jay Lane falsies for now.

No definitely can't afford them. Haven't QVC heard there is a recession on?? :thinking2: I wonder if they have much stock of the TSV seeing as it will be out of a lot of people's reach? I also wonder how many people will order them and then return them?

No... but they are beautiful arent they.?I think most people will pass on them,at this time of year not many of us have a spare 350 quid do we??!!
Maybe some ladies have husbands who will buy these for Xmas presents,you never know! Dont think they will sell out somehow,its funny they dont put easy pays on things like this,I'm sure more people would consider buying if there were 4 payments of 60 odd pounds,its not as hard on the pocket.

I suppose it can work the other way, easy debt might persuade you to buy a reasonably priced item but £300+ is still a lot of money whether you pay it in one go or over a few months.

I prefer to pay in one go if at all possible, especially for somethig like this that's a real treat.

E/Ps make the decision a lot easier, if one can fit this expense into their budget. If not, then one should not consider it at all.
I am not going for this TSV as I do not like baroque pearls. I would like to save up to buy the round pearl, tahitian necklace...some day.
I am tempted by the hot pick earrings though.

E/Ps make the decision a lot easier, if one can fit this expense into their budget. If not, then one should not consider it at all.
I am not going for this TSV as I do not like baroque pearls. I would like to save up to buy the round pearl, tahitian necklace...some day.

They are very pretty WS. I actually got them a while back from the bay for £40!:cool2:

Would they go with your new pashmina WS?:cheeky:

I agree with Rosielinks the easypays seem to few and far between these days. I love the pearls but I couldnt justify spending that sort of money. Another example the BOSE products they show, I have only been able to afford the in-ear headphones that I bought last year. They are brilliant by the way and were worth the £80 quid. I think the last time that BOSE were on QVC they had 2 easy pays and for the product that is £800 quid that is still £400 to find. I dont think QVC realise or want to know that a lot of us dont have as much money as we used to at the present time. Sorry for the moan chaps!!

I love both rings they had on tonights show but i don't think hubby would be pleased if i bought one, don't think i would get away with that impulse buy:thinking2:

I love both rings they had on tonights show but i don't think hubby would be pleased if i bought one, don't think i would get away with that impulse buy:thinking2:

blimey mine would divorce me
he goes mad when I have a splurge on yankees!! oh and l'occitane!:tongue2:

I've bought the pearls

can't tell you how excited I am

You've got to let us know what they are like - and how they compare with general freshwater pearl and when you are going to give them their first outing. ****** Hell, I do need to get out more:envy:

Latest posts

Back