Anyone else notice on gems day?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
On Gems Day a lot of the items appeared in the Clearance web site. If you checked on Clearance, the descriptive price changed from Clearance Price to Gems Day Price. I brought this to their attention and had the usual double speak from Webmaster as a reply. So be warned they could be offloading old stock

I've noticed that before brissles. They only have a very few new items on these
Gem, Gold or Silver Days and loads of stuff they have obviously had trouble shifting.
Crafty!

On Gems Day a lot of the items appeared in the Clearance web site. If you checked on Clearance, the descriptive price changed from Clearance Price to Gems Day Price. I brought this to their attention and had the usual double speak from Webmaster as a reply. So be warned they could be offloading old stock

Yes, I bought this http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.690262 and noticed that it's now at clearance price. It arrived today, I like it and it was on 4 easy pays too.

Yes I have noticed this for a long time, it certainly is clearance that is being called 'Gem Day Price'. also did you notice there was around 30 new items from the hundreds shown on the day?

I'm not sure if this has always been the case but I have seen this for awhile.

This has always happened to be honest. Stuff hangs round clearance like a bad smell for months and then they do a Gems Weeks and it all pops up on the TV shows.

Also when SCW does his bargins usually beauty the stuff has been hanging round clearance for months too. It just seems to recycle over and over.

i buy all my fine jewellery from clearance i dont see the point paying full price and the tsv prices are usually not that discounted as qvc do tend to put things on introductory price anyway specially the beauty tsv

Latest posts

Back