Anyone buy jokey gift items from Q?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

K

Kat73

Guest Shopper
I have started a family tradition having been unable to go shopping this christmas following a c section- I bought many gifts off QVC and Amazon. I boght the wintertrax for my mum and brothers who have to walk long distances when it snows. Although amused by the gift, they also loved it and would use it. My next mildly amusing item for my mum is a pair of those reading glasses with the LED lights. Have you seen the promo video with the couple sitting up in bed with the lit up glasses and the woman knitting? I laugh so much every time I see it and my mum will definitely get the humour.

Have any of you purchased totally ridiculous items from QVC that makes you laugh every time you think of it, and do you use it anyway?

I thought of buying the QVC presenters calendar as a joke gift for my sister but didn't want to help encourage their egos, or make them bring out another...didn't buy one in the end but I got a signed photo of Charlie as a joke for my Mum (who swears she never watches it).

I bought those bonkers robotic bugs before Christmas. They were great. I put them in the crackers on Christmas Day and they were raced round the table. I've only got two left though as everyone took their bugs with them when they went home. All to often you're left with the cracker presents. They were about £2 or £3 each I think.

I thought of buying the QVC presenters calendar as a joke gift for my sister but didn't want to help encourage their egos, or make them bring out another...didn't buy one in the end but I got a signed photo of Charlie as a joke for my Mum (who swears she never watches it).
They were giving them away at the outlet store with every purchase you made. I got three:sad::sad::sad:

ANY of the "fashion" items could be classed as joke purchases.
Most look like old fashioned Jesters costumes.
I have just channel hopped to see Susan Graver and as I have said before what a load of Cheep looking tat that costs an arm and a leg.
Not for me.

Latest posts

Back