Anyone bought anything yet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've not really watched but MRM is going out later so no doubt I'll put it on for background noise! I got plenty for Christmas and bought in Tge sales so don't NEED anything. Plus I've booked a trip to Orlando and a cruise for later in Tge year so compiling a wish list for Sephora etc.

Eric's mum, where are you cruising to?

dont buy qvc make up and have enough molton brown. philosophy and l'occitane bath goodies to last me a year or so..i dont need any skincare either i have lot of perricone and alpha h.

I might have done ...a few good Elemis offers and tempted by Tarte....but a bit short of money (get paid on 25th of month) and trying not to buy make-up until my stash has gone. That could take years!!!

I might have done ...a few good Elemis offers and tempted by Tarte....but a bit short of money (get paid on 25th of month) and trying not to buy make-up until my stash has gone. That could take years!!!

Stay strong i am doing the same. May be tempted by the Becca TSV.

Ordered the TSV and placed an advanced order for CC Blusher that I may cancel before the shipping date depending on reviews.

I've been tempted by the IT Cosmetics TSV and their OTO as well as the Tarte Swamp Queen palette (although wasn't paying that price) but decided that I really don't have the money to buy any of them.

Saying that, I've still got the Tarte 5 piece collectors set in my wish list as I really want the palette, but as soon as the event price is taken away I'll be taking it out (if I haven't bought it in the mean time).

I've only watched the Tarte shows though all weekend.

Plus I've booked a trip to Orlando and a cruise for later in Tge year so compiling a wish list for Sephora etc.

I did this. I spent all of 2016 making a list for my trip to Orlando at Christmas. I bought everything I wanted from Sephora but had I have had time for Ulta I'd have gone there too.

Tempted by the rotating Doll brush and the radical enzyme peel but sitting my hands at the moment.
I really want the trio of Tarte lipstick balms but they're on wait list

I haven't watched and haven't bought anything. I'm waiting for the NIOD TSV. Anyone have any ideas what it is please?

I've not really watched but MRM is going out later so no doubt I'll put it on for background noise! I got plenty for Christmas and bought in Tge sales so don't NEED anything. Plus I've booked a trip to Orlando and a cruise for later in Tge year so compiling a wish list for Sephora etc.

Eric's mum, where are you cruising to?

Just a short trip from Southampton down the coast to Lisbon and Porto. On the way home we call at Cherbourg from where I'm taking an excursion to see the Bayeux Tapestries - think I'm more excited about this than anything else !

It's my first ever cruise - dipping a toe in the water ! I've got my eye on more exotic destinations so who knows - this might be the start of something new. Is yours a Disney cruise ?

I did this. I spent all of 2016 making a list for my trip to Orlando at Christmas. I bought everything I wanted from Sephora but had I have had time for Ulta I'd have gone there too.

I prefer Ulta actually, but think it's because I always feel a bit 'scruffy' in Florida and Sephora is a 'smart' store ! I've got the Ulta loyalty card and I'm sure the points are far more generous than Boots for example. I also like Macy's for cosmetics.

I haven't watched and haven't bought anything. I'm waiting for the NIOD TSV. Anyone have any ideas what it is please?

nope, i haven't seen any details yet,
and i have been keeping a keen eye on any info too

as it is there first TSV,
i stick my neck out as to what i think may be in it

CAIS 1% & MMHC Hyaluronic serum
and then possibly SDSM mist and/or Sanskrit Saponins treatment cleanser or Flavanone Mud masque
or possibly a new NIOD launch instead of one of the ones in the second row

that's my best guess, according to what i perceive Deciem to consider core Niod
and that i reckon QVC would try to get an exclusive/launch,
but i am looking forward to finding out for real
(i am sure Ian , our supersleuth, is fully aware that a few of us are keen to know,
and he will post as soon as he has any info.... )

It hasn't crossed my mind NIOD could launch a new product in a TSV, after launching so many in the last year.
I bet you are right lilith.

I have purposely not looked although I have caved in and am going to record the Decleor hour tonight. Hopefully everything will have sold out before I get to it.

CC

Latest posts

Back