Any views on todays TSV the Kodak ESP9250 printer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

madmax

Registered Shopper
I have been looking for a new printer for ages and saw this I know it is expensive but is on easy pay.
I was thinking about the one Lidl have on sale next week as it is only £44.
But is this a case of you get what you pay for??
Witch rate the Kodak printers quite highly.
So if any one has the TSV and has either good or bad things to say about it then please do.

As with all printers , dont go by the price of the printer go by the cost of the ink !

Epsons tend to be the cheapest for 3rd party inks, the one mentioned above are £1.99 for 4 carts on Ebay !

Thanks every one I have just ordered the Epsom Stylus SX515W from john Lewis and hope it will be with me very soon.
I can't believe how cheep the replacement inks are after paying HP's prices for the last 5 years.

Ink on Epsons is very expensive though.

I have one of the cheaper Kodak printers and found it to be very good - not sure I would bother with one that is so expensive unless there is a particular need for on of its features.

Ink on Epsons is very expensive though.

I have one of the cheaper Kodak printers and found it to be very good - not sure I would bother with one that is so expensive unless there is a particular need for on of its features.

Eh , Epsons are the cheapest to run

£1.99 for 4 compatible carts that's 50p each , can you find Kodak carts cheaper ???

Latest posts

Back