Any tsv's that you're looking forward to?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
just having a nose on the viewing guide..................although don't really want to spend my money (one of my new years resolutions - not to keep giving my money to qvc,unless i really must have it!)

Theres is outerwear by trespass.I really could do with a good quality outdoor/waterproof jacket but warm as well - my only other new resolution is to walk to work......

The only other thing I really want to have a look at is on the 15th jan (I think) CH was wearing a long chain and pendant in an outlet hour before christmas and she said its the tsv for that day.Really liked the look of it but didn't get much of a close up.

I'm looking forward to the Elemis TSV on the 17th. Oh and i have ordered the Easyio on auto delivery today.

Can't see anything to tempt really except maybe the Kipling TSV. I am NOT buying any more skin care or make-up until I have used up what I have and that should take two or three months at least. THEN I can treat myself to something that I really need and like.

Can't see anything to tempt really except maybe the Kipling TSV. I am NOT buying any more skin care or make-up until I have used up what I have and that should take two or three months at least. THEN I can treat myself to something that I really need and like.

You're lucky i must have at least six months worth:mysmilie_701::mysmilie_701:

I will stay up for the kipling I think - although I haven't bought the last two or three tsv's -wasn't not sure about them and got a bit of kipling overload! I've recently listed a lot of my kipling on the bay so i am ready for a new one.....we'll see.

I'm not really into the skin care tsv's and can sometimes can be swayed by the make up ones - depends who it is.

I felt really fat and frumpy this christmas - so I could do with being interested in the diet chef....................but its just not for me.I have two tennage boys and my hubby in the house who go through food like a horse - i can't afford (or be bothered) to spend on top on a regime for me - I'll just have to try and lose weight the old fashion way :)

I will stay up for the kipling I think - although I haven't bought the last two or three tsv's -wasn't not sure about them and got a bit of kipling overload! I've recently listed a lot of my kipling on the bay so i am ready for a new one.....we'll see.

I'm not really into the skin care tsv's and can sometimes can be swayed by the make up ones - depends who it is.

I felt really fat and frumpy this christmas - so I could do with being interested in the diet chef....................but its just not for me.I have two tennage boys and my hubby in the house who go through food like a horse - i can't afford (or be bothered) to spend on top on a regime for me - I'll just have to try and lose weight the old fashion way :)

The old fashioned way is probably the best rainbowdottie. Mind you, with three hungry males in the house I can imagine that it is diffcult to avoid the things that are unhelpful when trying to lose weight. Maybe you could try to think of the foods that you should avoid as TSV's and then FART.

You're lucky i must have at least six months worth:mysmilie_701::mysmilie_701:

It is very satisfying scraping the very last drop if lipgloss out of the tube and it is amazing how much is actually in there!! I have a Laura Geller lipgloss that has been on its last legs since the beginnning of December and I am just about at the end of it now. I already have a replacement that was bought in the summer.
I am also at the end of my last container of Cleanse and Polish BUT as I have another cleanser to use I am going to wait another month or so before ordering any more. That WILL be hard because C & P is the one product that I find it hard to live without.
I have a the last of my clientele daily moisturiser to use (boo hoo) and then I have some decleor, some Liz Earle and a couple of other baby tubes to try. I have plenty of night cream in the form of AD (fab) decleor (also fab) so I am alright there too.
My balance and brighten willl last until the sumer and then I have a Bare Escentuals foundation to use.
All I will need in the meantime is a mascara or two.

The old fashioned way is probably the best rainbowdottie. Mind you, with three hungry males in the house I can imagine that it is diffcult to avoid the things that are unhelpful when trying to lose weight. Maybe you could try to think of the foods that you should avoid as TSV's and then FART.

I know,i know - and i think i FART relatively well with qvc - food seems a bit harder :mysmilie_73:

I'm hoping that just making small changes - sensible food,walking the mile and back again to and from work,will all add up for the summer!

I have 4.5 pots of pro collagen marine cream, 4 pro-radiance cleansers, 3 sets of lime and ginger body wash/body lotion to get through before I even think about more skincare!!! I think the next Elemis TSV is tri-enzyme, as it mentions it in the booklet that came with the last one. I could be wrong though, and am kinda hoping it's bath/body stuff as I may be tempted....

I haven't looked at the tv guide for a while, when is the Kipling TSV and any ideas what it is?

I am looking forward to the Decleor TSV and any OTOs that there may also be on the day :)

Liz Earle just doesn't seem to suit my skin any more, I think that the muslins are just too much for my skin every day too, once or twice a week as an exfoliate is good but every day I just don't think suits me. I am looking forward to trying the Decleor cleansers now, I love the hydra floral and it isn't giving me spots yay so I am hoping the cleansers will also suit.

I know,i know - and i think i FART relatively well with qvc - food seems a bit harder :mysmilie_73:

I'm hoping that just making small changes - sensible food,walking the mile and back again to and from work,will all add up for the summer!

I lost 75lbs a few years back now and you would be surprise how much the small things, like walking as much as possible, really add up. Good luck.

Nope, nothings doing it for me TSV wise in Jan. I have 5 bottles of cleanser (one Elemis Lime Blossom, two Pro-Radiance and two C&P (150mls in total for the C&P alone). Tried the Tri-Enzyme and it gave me whiteheads so wouldn't go near it anyway. Won't be looking at the Kipling either as MrM bought me a lovely new Radley for Christmas and I have a small stockpile of YC that I got from Yankeedoodle plus still have some jar candles from a previous TSV.

I will be looking at some - but its depending on how good a bargain QVC are gonna come up with.......................

It is very satisfying scraping the very last drop if lipgloss out of the tube and it is amazing how much is actually in there!! I have a Laura Geller lipgloss that has been on its last legs since the beginnning of December and I am just about at the end of it now. I already have a replacement that was bought in the summer.
I am also at the end of my last container of Cleanse and Polish BUT as I have another cleanser to use I am going to wait another month or so before ordering any more. That WILL be hard because C & P is the one product that I find it hard to live without.
I have a the last of my clientele daily moisturiser to use (boo hoo) and then I have some decleor, some Liz Earle and a couple of other baby tubes to try. I have plenty of night cream in the form of AD (fab) decleor (also fab) so I am alright there too.
My balance and brighten willl last until the sumer and then I have a Bare Escentuals foundation to use.
All I will need in the meantime is a mascara or two.

This is so true - I'm doing the same with a Gale Hayman Lip Lift. I really like this product but I usually buy it from Cosmetics Direct now. I don't need skincare or bath/body products for months. I've still got the big bottles of Elemis cleanser & toner to get through and I had a bit of a Clarins splurge in the Summer when they gave lots of freebies away so I'm ok there. I also have 3 SBC shower gels, some L'Occitane I bought in Florida and a Soap & Glory stockpile - I bought myself the "hatbox" for £20 from Boots and I had some for Xmas. So the pleasure for me will be in choosing from my stash rather than watching my bank balance decreasing.

The only thing I would really like this year is a decent leather handbag so I'll keep a look out at TK Maxx, I don't expect a real bargain on QVC for that.

Nope, nothings doing it for me TSV wise in Jan. I have 5 bottles of cleanser (one Elemis Lime Blossom, two Pro-Radiance and two C&P (150mls in total for the C&P alone). Tried the Tri-Enzyme and it gave me whiteheads so wouldn't go near it anyway. Won't be looking at the Kipling either as MrM bought me a lovely new Radley for Christmas and I have a small stockpile of YC that I got from Yankeedoodle plus still have some jar candles from a previous TSV.

I may have spoken too soon. Woke up yesterday to find a smattering of whiteheads across my right cheek. Am hoping that it's the BE foundation that's caused them and not any of the Elemis cleansers or Visible Brilliance Serum!

I'm hoping that there will be a Stone Mountain TSV although there's no sign of one yet.

I probably won't buy the TSV itself, but there's another Stone Mountain bag that I have my eye on - at the moment it's only available in a couple of colours and I'm waiting for them to restock it with better colour choices.

Latest posts

Back