Any Hermes delivery people out there?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Turns out it was my usual delivery woman, she left it with neighbours. They are friends of ours but work full time, one of them popped home for some papers and took the parcel in that's why I never asked them coz they were both at work when I left and at work when I got home. would've been nice if she'd left a card! Thanks a lot for all your help x

Turns out it was my usual delivery woman, she left it with neighbours. They are friends of ours but work full time, one of them popped home for some papers and took the parcel in that's why I never asked them coz they were both at work when I left and at work when I got home. would've been nice if she'd left a card! Thanks a lot for all your help x

Great your all sorted now.

I am glad you got your parcel. I recently had a mega battle with QVC over a parcel that I had supposedly signed for but hadn't received. The signature they sent me a copy of was just a squiggle. I stood my ground, but in all it took me 5 weeks to get a refund. Iy has really put me off ordering from QVC as they are so snotty about everything now.

Latest posts

Back