Antthony TSV Wednesday 27th June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really didn"t know that was a wig, didn"t see Kathy earlier, just thought she"s gone for the
chop, it looked very natural. I"m waiting on a fringey thing to arrive, so cant wait to see it.
First step into this sort of thing he he

I did not know either, I thought that she had cut her hair (it does need a style and thought, well, at last) till she said it was a wig and Anthony said how cute it as . Kathy also said that Alison Keenan was in the building and would be on air on Sunday.

I think it might have been from the Ken Paves collection which we saw a few days ago. I think it was the 'curly' wig. I would quite like it but I find wigs too hot to wear.

Now the TSV might not be me but 102819 most certainly is. I love the quirky lagenlook style in bright colours so the pink one is in my basket and hitting my credit card any minute.

maybe, but I thought by keeping on about that one models size was quite pointed. After all she wasn't saying model 1 is wearing X size and models 2 and 3 are wearing X sizes respectively - nope apart from herself being in a small, she only mentioned the largest model wearing an XL and being an 18. I just felt a touch sorry for the model lady as by not mentioning the other models sizes I felt she was openly singly out the larger lady which wasn't necessary.

ACTUALLY Spooky she does this all time on fashions shows - strangely its either one extreme or the other. Either a size small 10/12 which is ME or xl being the 18, there do not appear to be size 14 or 16 models.

ACTUALLY Spooky she does this all time on fashions shows - strangely its either one extreme or the other. Either a size small 10/12 which is ME or xl being the 18, there do not appear to be size 14 or 16 models.
Maybe we should get QVC to get models of different sizes for fashion TSV showing, at least on the midnight presentation, that will stop Julia, and Kathy and Debbie and Catherine from saying what size they are wearing, because it is not just Julia who does it, Kathy always says what size she is wearing, Debbie does it most of the times and Catherine does it sometimes :happy:

Two glasses of wine needed after having to attend meeting - ordered 154208!

Will probably end up sending it back as not sure when I would wear it, other than to scare the postman, but I just love the colours! (and Antthony! :heart:)

Will probably end up sending it back as not sure when I would wear it, other than to scare the postman, but I just love the colours! (and Antthony! :heart:)

Two glasses of wine? Are you sure you didn't have two bottles?

........only if you forget to put on the under dress thingy before opening the door.......:tongue:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?app=detail&view=2&params=item^102824,tpl^uk,sc^,cc^,from^,navlist^102805*100544*102824*154208*102827*101970*152534*102803*101900*154225*101975*102821*,cm_scid^24hr

Quite like this one in the magenta . Viscose , not the dreaded poly!

Actually I was tempted to buy that, Frazzled, it looked quite nice and floaty and bright, I was still debating with my inner wiser self when they sold out.

By the way, you did not ring in did you? Someone did, sounded to be in love with Antthony:grin:

Erm.... Frazzled.... Are you sure you are ok? Just taken a look...
It looked a lot better on telly worn by the girls, weathergirl:happy: That picture on the web does not show it to advantage.

Kaftan going back. It's very beautiful and I would have kept it but it is way too long and not suitable to turn up.

Also, doubt I would have worn it this year, it doesn't look good accessorised with a slanket and bed socks!! :rain:

You are so right Frazzled, my purple slanket is permanently on the sofa. Have answered the door, Q courier, wearing it! Kaftan was my first A purchase and I do like it, but am 5'9". Must buy another Centigrade raincoat, would get far more wear for the same price as SummerFloatyCreations. Mind you, I do l-o-v-e the rain. *rushes to back of den to hide*

My blathering waistcoat has to go back too. It's flipping huge and just doesn't drape well. Lovely soft pretty fabric but just not a good shape/fit at all. If it had been in a store I'd have tried on other sizes but you can't do that without paying hefty postage costs do I'll not bother.

Latest posts

Back