Antthony Fashion Designs TSV 25/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Antthony Designs Marl Print & Plain Pack of 2 Tunics
Item Number: 163701
QVC Price £54.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £3.95

Freshen up your wardrobe with this duo of tunic tops from Antthony Designs, featuring one solid-colour top with a round neckline and 3/4 length sleeves, and one marl-print top with a V-neckline and long sleeves. These simple pieces can be styled in any way from casual Sunday chic to work day glam by simply switching up accessories and accompanying pieces; making your wardrobe work harder for you.

Detail-oriented – the solid coloured top in this duo features a hi-low hemline, while the marl-print option has a sharkbite hemline. Both will look wonderful over fitted trousers or leggings.

Put down that iron – thanks to the non-creasing fabric, these tunic tops are wonderfully low maintenance and are ready to wear straight from the washing line.

95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine wash cold

Colour options:

Purple/Black
Royal Blue/Denim
Avocado/Navy
Taupe/Coral

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 85.1cm (33.5"), S: 90.2cm (35.5"), M: 95.3cm (37.5"), L: 102.9cm (40.5"), XL: 110.5cm (43.5"), 2XL: 116.8cm (46"), 3XL: 124.5cm (49")
Length (solid coloured top, all sizes): 71cm (28")
Length (textured top, all sizes): 72.4cm (28.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.163701

I see Antthony is sporting the Artful Dodger look on the midnight launch! Always worth tuning in for his own outfits...not so much the TSV, not really anything special again.

I don't dislike Antthony he is an amiable chap,but to hear him talking about these ordinary tops as though they are haute couture is laughable.

The Golden Globes and the Oscars were mentioned in terms of the colours being right on trend.
They are just ordinary run of the mill tops that Q sells hundreds of by all designers.

His outfit is much more interesting.

It's still over £40 for two polyester tunics, yet they're probably (not watching) talking about them as if Antthony (or however he's spelling it these days) himself invented this style, you can get them on Ideal World (and virtually everywhere else) for under a tenner, plus £1 p&p, they've even got viscose ones for £7 plus £1 p&p, mind you, you probably get world peace with Antthonys tops, that's how I've seen them pitched in the past. :mysmilie_17:

Just turned over to have a quick look and for the love of....... what on earth has he got on? :mysmilie_17: The man is trying way too hard to be "quirky, different and individual" I certainly hope that isn't real fur round his neck but being a wannabe "designer" I somehow think it probably is, if that's not enough to turn over, hearing Katy Pulloneovers fake laugh, that she has down to a fine art, and over the channel goes.

As for Antttttttttthonys "fashion" and I use that term loosely, what a complete and utter turn off.

Antthony Fashion Designs

How on earth can anyone call this tat fashion,it makes the saturday market offerings look like 'Haute Couture'.
Antthony himself don't really fill you with confidence as far as fashion goes. Seems a nice guy, shame about the clothes.lol

Good grief - just had a look - I wonder what goes on in his mind when he sees himself in the mirror. The TSV is, well, lets just say, not my taste at all - and how expensive it is too. He does seem like a nice person, but I just cannot take him seriously - not whilst he is dressed like that. I am, though, looking forward to seeing his next outfit. :mysmilie_17:

I think Ant must have been moonlighting as a Bond villain !
baron-samedi.jpg

Have bought two lovely tops with pockets - 2 for £30 off IW. If I want throwaway fashion I'll pay IW prices, not QVC charges, AND its of equal quality. I bought some Kim & Co leggings in her 'whatever' jersey is now fashionable, and after one wash they have bobbled - so much for quality then !

Good grief - just had a look - I wonder what goes on in his mind when he sees himself in the mirror. The TSV is, well, lets just say, not my taste at all - and how expensive it is too. He does seem like a nice person, but I just cannot take him seriously - not whilst he is dressed like that. I am, though, looking forward to seeing his next outfit. :mysmilie_17:

I thought he looked like a glitzy undertaker in that topper, i do like the guy though even if he does get a little exited it times.

I thought he was modelling himself on Slash, the guitarist from Guns n Roses. What an idiot he looked. I really don't know what he is trying to achieve dressing like he does. He just comes across as a right numpty.

Hasn't had many Shows this visit. Missed the 3 pm one did the TSV sell out?

No ,don't think it sold as well as they would like.

I watched one complete show and I thought the clothes were boring ,like 70s throwbacks.Fish tail polyester skirts and printed trousers.

I don't know what has happened to his designs because when he first arrived they were different and individual to him. Now they are the usual Q warehouse styles.

Latest posts

Back