Antthony Fashion Designs TSV 02/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

At least no glitter,embellishments or loud pattern.Shark bite hem though so probably not for me .Cant remember the last time I bought Q fashion.

I think the model's name is Gerry, and she's very attractive normally, but boy is the black unflattering on her! She looks drained of all colour, and considerably older than I think she is.

She was on recently and they mentined that she's getting married soon. I doubt that she will be doing a Debbie Flint and rushing to get Antthony to make her an outfit.

Antthony Designs 3/4 Sleeve Tunic & Waistcoat Set
Item Number: 157888
QVC Price £52.00
Today's Special Value Price £31.96
P&P: £3.95

This chic fashion set from Antthony Designs matches a V-neckline tunic top with a sleeveless waistcoat that boasts a draped hemline, gathering below the rear yoke, and princess seaming on the front. Crafted in a comfortable and versatile plain jersey so they're perfect for a relaxed, layered look, you can wear them together or mix and match with your other wardrobe heroes to create lots of stylish new outfits.

Practically perfect - both the waistcoat and tunic boast patch pockets at each side on the front, ensuring you've always got somewhere to pop your phone, keys and other essentials.

Colour me beautiful - you can choose from six colours to complement your skin tone and existing wardrobe. Opt for classic neutrals Black or Dark Taupe, pastel Soft Yellow or rich Denim Blue (both perfect for sunny days), striking French Blue or bright pink Orchid.

Suit your shape - made of a high-quality jersey with a flattering cut, these wardrobe staples will skim your figure without clinging to create a flattering silhouette for any body shape.

Tunic has 3/4 length sleeves and a centre seam
Waistcoat is open-fronted
95% viscose, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Dark Taupe
Soft Yellow
French Blue
Denim Blue
Orchid

Garment measurements:

Tunic :

Chest: XS: 87.6cm (34.5"), S: 92.7cm (36.5"), M: 97.8cm (38.5"), L: 105.4cm (41.5"), XL: 113cm (44.5"), 2XL: 123.2cm (48.5"), 3XL: 133.4cm (52.5")
Length (all sizes): 74cm (29")

Waistcoat :

Chest: XS: 108cm (42.5"), S: 113cm (44.5"), M: 118.1cm (46.5"), L: 125.7cm (49.5"), XL: 133.4cm (52.5"), 2XL: 143.5cm (56.5"), 3XL: 153.7cm (60.5")
Length (all sizes): 80cm (31.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.157888

OOooh looks like a Join or a Yong Kim outfit. Is this the start of designers now following a 'trend', and veering away from prints (PLEASE) and embellishments (THANK GOD) ?

I like this but am a bit unsure about the sizes......DF said a 14/16 should be OK in the medium & then said the model who is apparently a 'high street' size 16 was in the XL........eh?

:confused:

I like this but am a bit unsure about the sizes......DF said a 14/16 should be OK in the medium & then said the model who is apparently a 'high street' size 16 was in the XL........eh?

:confused:

With Antthony tops I am always a S ( usually a size 12 or small 14 on the high street) I'd say M for size 14 and large for size 16.
I'm not going for this as I already have enough tops. I've noticed he has brought out more colours of his viscose vests (2 pack on introductory offer) these are great imo, I love them and own almost all the colour sets he has done so far!

I thought the set looked better on the larger model and in the yellowy colour.Im quite thin so those draped tops ,the over garment waterfall style, look droopy on me .

Antthony looked Ok too,not over the top with what he is wearing.

Last edited:
I thought the set looked better on the larger model and in the yellowy colour.Im quite thin so those draped tops ,the over garment waterfall style, look droopy on me .

Antthony looked Ok too,not over the top with what he is wearing.

I agree. Actually some Q clothing which suits the larger ladies and I thought it was very slimming on them.

Latest posts

Back