Anthony

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I want two as well, one for week days and one for weekends, I wouldn't like them to get worn out!!

For all of you that use Twitter you may have seen that Anthony is going to clone himself, who wants one and I will get the orders in:cheeky:LOL

Yes please. I think you may need to go to q cut, the website or the red active button as i think he may go limited stock soon:happy:

Can I say, you are all more than welcome to him.

Hope you enjoy him when he arrives by courtier.

Not for me either Donna.

He will also come wrapped in his favourite Northern Nights bed linen ready for you all to enjoy right away:tongue2:

Can I say, you are all more than welcome to him.

Hope you enjoy him when he arrives by courtier.

Not for me either Donna.

He will also come wrapped in his favourite Northern Nights bed linen ready for you all to enjoy right away:tongue2:

Nope, he doesn't do it for me either. I would send him back, untouched.

Couldnt agree more he's like a bit long string of dry vomit :sick: Enough to turn even Mrs James celibate .......:giggle::giggle:

No not my cup of tea either. I like my men more like Denis from Ojon. Now HIM I'd like on Auto Delivery!!!:tongue2::heart::heart::heart:

Depends if he's any good at DIY or gardening, I'm getting fussy in my old age - men have to serve a useful function for me to be interested :wink2:

Personally i dont think any of the male QVC presenters ie Anthony Dale Charlie Simon are in the least bit shaggable and would not want them within 1000yards of my house

Latest posts

Back