Anthony Heywood.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Anthony Heywood always portrays himself as being such a techie guy but, if you check the presenter blogs, his last entry was 20 March 2010! Is this because he is, supposedly, leaving? He just can't be bothered, perhaps? Why did QVC bother to introduce this feature if not all the presenters are going to fulfil their obligation? Or maybe they do not have to do a presenters' blog. I heard one of them remark that they have to do it weekly, which they certainly do not.
QVC should scrap this. It's just taking up room on the website.

Ann Dawson is another culprit - like AH she hasn't updated her blog for yonks!! Got to say though(to keep the debate even) that Julia and Debs F are good at updating their blogs with interesting items which are sometimes a little personal about their lifes and families etc - i would miss their blogs if they were to go. I've noticed that the presenters usually blog to advertise a TSV they are presenting or to point out QVC products they use and couldn't live without!!?

Is AH still leaving QVC?

I have to say this feature I find odd on the QVC website. But thats probably because I dont find celebrity personal lives interesting either, so the offer to read about Alison Young and her animals at home really do nothing for me.

Maybe they make them do the blogs in their own time, rather than on QVC time and they think why should I do extra work for no extra money or benefit?

I have to say this feature I find odd on the QVC website. But thats probably because I dont find celebrity personal lives interesting either, so the offer to read about Alison Young and her animals at home really do nothing for me.

Maybe they make them do the blogs in their own time, rather than on QVC time and they think why should I do extra work for no extra money or benefit?

no danger of that, hers isn't even a pretence of a blog. It's entitled "Alison Youngs Beauty Bible" and entirely consists of answers to queries, probably dictated to an actual assistant to literally type out onto a prestigious keyboard after being sneaked into the building via a secret entrance...

Latest posts

Back