(Another) Yankee TSV - Tuesday 23rd August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

any chance you could post the pic or link please?

Managed to post it eventually!

QVC_August_Email_Newsletter_v06_26.jpg

I just can't understand why Yankee candles are so popular on qvc, not now when they are on sale in the high street ,it isn't as if they are much cheaper when you add the dreaded p&p.

Not everyone has a good range of shops near them. Some people don't get out to shop. There are lots of reasons why people buy off the TV.

I wish QVC would sell boxes of the tarts - I've got a couple of the electric tart burners but don't want to buy the tarts that come with glass jars.

Not everyone has a good range of shops near them. Some people don't get out to shop. There are lots of reasons why people buy off the TV.

I don't have a decent Yankee supplier within a 40 - 50 mile radius of me :-( hence why i do buy from qvc, and there are also other really good websites that i use, yankee direct being one of them.

I wish QVC would sell boxes of the tarts - I've got a couple of the electric tart burners but don't want to buy the tarts that come with glass jars.

I buy a lot of tarts from amazon.
Prices are decent enough, and you can pick exactly what you want.

Our local Clinton Cards sells them as well.

If any one is interested Home Bargains have the small candles for 39p - rrp £1.45 ish. I think they may also have the tarts, but I've not seen any of them.

I can't believe that QVC and YC are trotting out this collection yet again as a TSV. So boring. I've been along to my local outlet today and bought some tarts and samplers. At least I can smell them all there!!

Quite like these and hardly dare say it, but I'm going to put them away for Christmas presents, just can't decide which colour, I like the purple but the lavender smell is really strong, and I would like to keep one myself.

Quite like these and hardly dare say it, but I'm going to put them away for Christmas presents, just can't decide which colour, I like the purple but the lavender smell is really strong, and I would like to keep one myself.

:hi: I find the Lavender really ~heady~ ...just use half the tart, much better.

daydreamer

I went for the purple too. I wanted a tart burner for a friends birthday in a few weeks so one of these will make a great present and of course then I still get one (or more) for me too :happy:

If you're going for the gold version, I think these are a much nicer shape, and they work out slightly cheaper!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.757413.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch

:clapping:

You beat me to it, great minds think alike as they say.
I have this set and it's lovely there is the bird set which comes in the pink/lilac tones, but that is at a higher price than the TSV.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.759191.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch

:flower:

Last edited:
If you're going for the gold version, I think these are a much nicer shape, and they work out slightly cheaper!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.757413.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch

I also think these are a better shape, also I prefer the pattern.

Were they prviously a TSV, and if so, how much were they?

The p&p is different for some reason.

I can't understand how they can be cheaper than the current TSV, doesn't say much for the TS VALUE

Last edited:
I also think these are a better shape, also I prefer the pattern.

Were they prviously a TSV, and if so, how much were they?

The p&p is different for some reason.

I can't understand how they can be cheaper than the current TSV, doesn't say much for the TS VALUE

These one's weren't a TSV, But the dancing birds ones were.
Originally they were about £19.50 + £4.95 P & P.
Then they were £21.90 + £4.95, but I got another set last month for £25.00 with free postage.
They are now £27.50 with a fiver P & P.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.759191.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch

If I was buying any today, I would go for the Dancing Flame ones without a doubt.

Latest posts

Back