Another shambles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC dont want to give refunds fast enough because thats the way they want it to be. they take the money fast enough...I also hate it when Hermes drop your items outside your door and say they left it in a porch you dont have and QVC make you go through mega hoops to get a replacement. they are not customer focussed

I've just had an issue with an eBay order, only the second one in all the years I've been with them. I had gone through the resolution procedure, followed the seller's 'advice' & finally contacted customer services yesterday asking for a refund, it was dealt with in minutes. QVC are woefully inadequate.

I see today QVC are trying to copy off Ideal World flexi-basket which no doubt will turn in to a shambles, especially when people see the combined postage. Got to say how good it is Ideal World filming in HD, the clothes are so much more clearer, maybe that’s why QVC don’t :mysmilie_3:

I follow a similar forum run by customers of QVC US and they have very similar issues. Some incidents are sooo similar in fact that I suspect it’s a deliberate ploy by the company’s head honchos.

I have just sent an item back and emailed QVC to let them know I was returning under the CCR and asked for the original p & p back. Received an email back from them acknowledging this. Quelle surprise, no p & p received back when refunded. I have had to contact them again (by CEO's office - no reply yet), and ask for it back. So much for QVC being embarrassed by the TV programme regarding not refunding customers p & p when they should have. The email stated that measures have been taken so it does not happen again. Obviously, this is untrue. Nothing has changed.

all those postage and packing charges that they charge make a lot of money for QVC... and their service is not great. they choose the cheapest service available from their couriers and charge us a premium price. when items get lost or undelivered they give us a hard time

My account is showing item returned, the red button has been pressed.HSBC get ready for influx of cash, holds breath!

Despite the refund being set in motion on Monday morning I usually get an email to confirm the refund is being processed but no sign of that yet.How long does that take?

I have just sent an item back and emailed QVC to let them know I was returning under the CCR and asked for the original p & p back. Received an email back from them acknowledging this. Quelle surprise, no p & p received back when refunded. I have had to contact them again (by CEO's office - no reply yet), and ask for it back. So much for QVC being embarrassed by the TV programme regarding not refunding customers p & p when they should have. The email stated that measures have been taken so it does not happen again. Obviously, this is untrue. Nothing has changed.

Well 2 days since I emailed the CEO's office and no response whatsoever.

Wow, they certainly know how to treat customers.

Despite the refund being set in motion on Monday morning I usually get an email to confirm the refund is being processed but no sign of that yet.How long does that take?

Money is to my account now Thurs.You will all be pleased as I will not utter another word about it! The worst part despite me having proof that an item had been returned & signed for I had to wait 14 days for it to acknowledged as returned.

Well 2 days since I emailed the CEO's office and no response whatsoever.

Wow, they certainly know how to treat customers.

Like someone said we are savvy ( well you lot are, not sure I include myself in that!)They are hoping most will not even notice.

I can't decide if the glut of vouchers & offer codes are the Q's heavy handed way of making their customers feel appreciated or if they are so smug they have no idea how poor they really are. I did notice that the SHOP3Z code could be used on any item, not just those on air, I sure that previous 'special day' offers were only for stuff sold on that day.

I think Q rely on Easy pay options to bring in business.That will appeal to many people and encourage them to buy more, ‘well only £10:50’ etc but for months?Personally I prefer to pay up front & have done with it now but on the plus side if you do return you are only waiting for a smaller sum of money to be refunded! What would induce me to shop with Q is much lower P&P or one payment covering several items or dare I say FREE p&p & returns.These money off promotions I take no notice of.I have to spend even more money to take advantage of them!

Latest posts

Back