Another Sandstone Collection TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just sent a lola rose blue sandstone ring back, the glitter was only on one half of the ring and looked silly.

Good job we all don`t like the same isn`t it? Personally the man made stones don`t do anything for me, but I love to see them on others I just don`t suit them . I don`t think QVC explain enough ..Mookite comes from the one river bed?????? I watch the other jewellery channerls (have never bought) and some have their diamonds certificated I think, QVC never mention anything like that do they?

Mmmm purple Id buy that, I ve noticed that their jewellery range seems more limited lately as was scouring the site for something for my daughters sixteenth and Im sure there was more choice last year. I have to say I like diamoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek as I wear my jewellery all the time and am quite rough with it but then im a terrible chav lol. I have nt noticed cheaper sandstone elsewhere what am i missing???? I know the stuff on ebay is very poor quality.

I have just bought a sandstone ring in one of the local shops, a round one, about1.7cm across, so not little, set in sterling silver for £18
Think I had a bargain from the dreaded high street :clapping:

I have just bought a sandstone ring in one of the local shops, a round one, about1.7cm across, so not little, set in sterling silver for £18

The other good thing about buying sandstone from the high street is that you can choose the exact piece you prefer (says she, having just sorted through a display of 10 sandstone hearts in order to get the best one!) It's too variable for me to risk ordering from the internet.

NEW CHOCOLATE SANDSTONE

Sandstone Oval Cocktail Ring Sterling Silver
Item Number: 600790
QVC Price £33.00
Today's Special Value Price £27.36
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Sandstone oval cocktail ring. This show-stopping ring features a large oval sandstone cabochon, set into highly polished sterling silver for a contemporary look. Wear in the daytime for added sparkle, or accessorise an evening outfit with its glimmering finish.

* 1 x oval sandstone cabochon: 27mm x 24mm (1.1" x 0.9") - sourced from China
* Sterling silver
* Head of ring: 29mm x 26mm (1.1" x 1")
* Shoulders: 7mm
* Shank: 2mm

Colour options:

* Classic Blue sandstone
* Brand new Chocolate brown sandstone

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.600790

loving the chocolate with the gold flecks. nice for winter with chocolate clothes really nice....

Hi WildRose, do you mind if I ask which shop? I'm looking for something like that but dont really fancy paying the QVC price! thanks x

I do think they need to be clear to customers that it is not a gemstone but a created glass it bothers me

I have watched their shows today and in all cases they have mentioned that it is not a natural occurring stone but a created one.

QVC have done this often MM, if they are not going to show the tsv again, they have OTO for the rest of the day.

Hi WildRose, do you mind if I ask which shop? I'm looking for something like that but dont really fancy paying the QVC price! thanks x

I bought it in a shop called Crystals. Think they have outlets in quite e few cities across the UK. Their rings ( at least in this store) were reduced to half price - they were a few sandstone rings there, all around the £20 ish mark
Hope that helps and you find a nice one

Latest posts

Back