Another QVC con

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apple have some of the best customer service I have ever received. The telephone support number on the apple website is a UK number. However, as others have said, you can book an appointment online and take your device into a shop to have personal 1:1 help with anything. I booked myself on a workshop which was very helpful, and the girl who ran it helped me afterwards with a couple of things I was confused about. All without any charge whatsoever.
I bought my macbook pro direct from apple, and paid extra for apple care, because I was anxious about buying such an expensive device without really knowing what I was doing! But, honestly, I've found it so intuitive, reliable and robust, I think I could easily have managed without the apple care and saved myself some dosh.

Stratobuddy - as a matter of interest, did you ever get a reply from Lee Holbein?

As to have the £199 'worthless' added value, when I bought my first IPad, I invested in an IPad Manual from my local newsagent for around £8. IMHO, it's all you will ever need. It guides you through all the basics in a simple illustrated step-by-step way, and also explains how to do the more complicated things.

No, had no reply, but I am sure my email to him instigated the removal of the reviews.

Strato - this appears under the description and added value now. Wonder if this has been updated. Plus there is a 'new' review.

Although - even here this contradicts Lee's 'local' call rate.....

Two years tech support - with your calls charged at the UK national rate, it's easy to get all the help you need from the USA based Tech Crew technical support team - available all day, every day.

Tech Crew Two Year Technical Support - this support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and starts from the date of the service activation. All calls are charged at UK call rates.

Worth copying the review here, before it disappears -- she even asks why the other reviews were deleted.

" I bought this for my husband for Christmas, but after reading the reviews regarding the calls to America which somewhat negates the free advice included in the package and one review saying that you can buy it for a lot cheaper elsewhere I told my husband even though it spoilt the surprise. Glad I did because it is now on its way back to QVC because he agreed that it was not good value. What has happened to the other reviews which seem to have disappeared and the original presentation? This has cost me a lot of money in postage and I am very upset that it was not the bargain I had been led to believe. "

Now its realised why Michelle Mone feels quite comfortable at QVC travelling from one BS bubble to another

Latest posts

Back