Another One Hit the Dust?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I noticed that there are only two items left in clearance on Q from Elizabeth Arden so I’m guessing that they’ve been dropped as well.

The last shows I saw with Brenda she had on a matching ensemble with nice trousers/waistcoat/blazer and she looked great in them as did Andi the model. I think most of the items sold out so I'm surprised if she's not doing any more clothes. She must be a busy lady though so all that time needed for designing, finding fabrics, burning the midnight oil sewing them up etc etc might just have become too much :sneaky:

CC

The last shows I saw with Brenda she had on a matching ensemble with nice trousers/waistcoat/blazer and she looked great in them as did Andi the model. I think most of the items sold out so I'm surprised if she's not doing any more clothes. She must be a busy lady though so all that time needed for designing, finding fabrics, burning the midnight oil sewing them up etc etc might just have become too much :sneaky:

CC
I liked that ensemble as well. It sold out, but how were the returns? It seems she's still selling her Deamonique range, so maybe she'll be back with her clothes.

Latest posts

Back