Another "new" range

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Yet another "scandi" marketed range hits the screen. Well, its remarkably like all the other "ranges" on qvc, same style prints and woolies by Kaffe.
Scandi is now beloved by marketing gurus, the very word conjuring up simple sophisticated styles with clean lines. Sadly on shopping channels it just looks the same cheap polyester ! and light years away from what a resident in Bergen, Stockholm or Copenhagen would wear - who are definitely more sophisticated than our population could ever be.

Yet another "scandi" marketed range hits the screen. Well, its remarkably like all the other "ranges" on qvc, same style prints and woolies by Kaffe.
Scandi is now beloved by marketing gurus, the very word conjuring up simple sophisticated styles with clean lines. Sadly on shopping channels it just looks the same cheap polyester ! and light years away from what a resident in Bergen, Stockholm or Copenhagen would wear - who are definitely more sophisticated than our population could ever be.
Fashion's answer to Ikea.

When I saw this advertised I thought that it was a range designed by Kaffe Fassett. He’s well known for designing his own fabrics for home furnishings and handicrafts. Fabrics certainly are 100% cotton as I personally buy them on occasion. Had a quick look at the QVC offerings and it looks a bit same as everything else. Pretty sure that QVC would have been advising us at every possible opportunity if it was.

Latest posts

Back