Another New Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

scbu

Guest Shopper
Jackie Kabler . I remember her from GMTV , so far so gd think shes doing pretty gd .

Just caught a few moments but yes, i think im going to like her too! See seems to have done her homework and has a nice natural way in front of the camera.

keep up girls - i was on about her ages ago. she was doing the 'i'm new so i don't know the routine' act then. you'd think someone applying for, much less getting a job would brush up a bit on Q?

keep up girls - i was on about her ages ago. she was doing the 'i'm new so i don't know the routine' act then. you'd think someone applying for, much less getting a job would brush up a bit on Q?

Sorry Janie must have missed your post?? Can i assume you arent too impressed? This is the first time i have seen her on air and she did say its the first show (Clarks) she has done solo. Did you see her with other presenters?

Sorry Janie must have missed your post?? Can i assume you arent too impressed? This is the first time i have seen her on air and she did say its the first show (Clarks) she has done solo. Did you see her with other presenters?

yeah she was on with kathy. it was her first time and lucky her cos kathy must be the nicest one to be on with. it wasn't just her i was referring to though. it always amazes me they all come out with the 'i don't know how this works/name of that model/etc cos i'm new' routine - huh?? if i was going for a job on there, i'd make sure i knew the routine like the back of my hand. all you have to do is actually watch ;)

Jackie seem normal enough, with no silly voices no pointing no hair flicking or preening herself..An adult person acting like an adult, very refreshing.

yeah she was on with kathy. it was her first time and lucky her cos kathy must be the nicest one to be on with. it wasn't just her i was referring to though. it always amazes me they all come out with the 'i don't know how this works/name of that model/etc cos i'm new' routine - huh?? if i was going for a job on there, i'd make sure i knew the routine like the back of my hand. all you have to do is actually watch ;)

after I'd retired I noticed an ad for a part-timer in a local optician..I did a tryout ...I was told I was to be professional, no telling anyone "sorry, it's my first day here.." or whatever, so if you're on national telly I'd have thought it even more important to appear polished and knowing what you're on with! PS..didn't like it there so I just did the one day tryout and said thanks but no thanks!

I watched her doing the green seasons hr and didnt notce her say she was new once , She seems really relaxed and and confident on air

I watched her doing the green seasons hr and didnt notce her say she was new once , She seems really relaxed and and confident on air

as i said, it was a fair time ago - couple weeks maybe? maybe she's found her feet now.

wonder if they get a choice of starting off with someone or flying solo.

I saw Jackie on with Kathy doing a fashion show one day last week and she seemed ok, quite calm, no screeching etc....

Yep, first impressions for me are good based on the earlier Clarks shoes hour, a calm, clear and competent presentation imho. :nod: But I have no idea who she actually is!

I haven't had the Q on today so not actually seen her although I do vaguely remember her from GMTV ... looking forward to catching one of her shows.

and will be busy writing a sequel to '100 lengths of the pool' ...................... suggested title 'Sunk without Trace'

Jackie Kabler . I remember her from GMTV , so far so gd think shes doing pretty gd .

I just saw a few minutes of her on the Clarke's show and thought she was terrific - not like she was selling stuff at all. My first thought was that she was capable of anchoring a mainstream tv show. What did she do on GMTV? Shopping telly can't be a step in the right direction can it? Hopefully she'll be running their training dept. before too long!

Latest posts

Back