Another Honora Pearl TSV on the 2nd of October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well assuming it's the watch I have just seen Kathy wearing I'll try and describe it...

The watch face is rectangular, white with "silver" around it. The actual strap is made up of three rows of white pearls... they look very even and pretty big (7-mm-ish?).

Hope this was of some help :talking:

Julia is wearing it just now in a black(ish) grey colour - looks nice but a lot of pearls so probably quite pricey

Not for me either. It's too big & bulky & I can't do big watches. I really like the look of Suarti's Multi Strand Watch but it's way out of my price range.

I did like the look of the ring Debbie was wearing though. I could not get a good enough look at it to decided what range it might be from.

Depending on the price I could be tempted, not that I need another watch but I am a bit obsessed with watches and am always getting new ones

I really don't like it so for once will find it easy to resist a Honora TSV. :blush:

6.5-7mm Honora CFW Pearl Birthday Celebration Watch Stainless Steel
Item Number: 601300
QVC Price £84.00
Today's Special Value Price £69.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Available in 4 Easy Pay instalments of £17.49 plus P&P

Honora cultured freshwater pearl Birthday Celebration watch. Designed specially to commemorate Honora Pearls' 65th anniversary and QVC's 18th birthday this cuff-style watch has a strap made up of three rows of rondelle pearls, while the barrel-shaped face is created from coloured mother-of-pearl to match the pearls in the strap. Celebrate your own special occasion with this sophisticated Honora watch.

* Cultured freshwater rondelle pearls: 66 x (6.5mm - 7mm) - sourced from China
* Tonneau mother-of-pearl dial: 19mm x 22mm
* Stainless steel watchcase
* Cuff strap internal circumference: 15cm - 18cm (5.9" - 7.1")
* Quartz watch movement

Colour options:

* White
* Silver
* Rose
* Black

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.601300

I succumbed to the silver one was torn between the black and silver but in the end the silver just edged it.

They can't have had that much stock - JR told us black was below 300 and silver 150 before the Limited Stock sign showed up.

I think it is expensive for a watch that doesn't have a proper fastening! I feel that unless you have a small wrist then the watch is not going to sit comfortably.

Latest posts

Back