Another Honora Pearl TSV on the 2nd of October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it is expensive for a watch that doesn't have a proper fastening!.

Funny how different things appeal to us all its the fact that there isnt a fastening that I like, I have lupus so fiddling with clips and catches is literally a real pain for me. The fact that this watch doesnt have this is one of the reasons I bought it. Its not an everyday watch so I guess the " price per wear" may be a bit higher but I do love pearls and have wanted a pearl watch for ages but have only ever seen ones with fiddly catches so was pleased that this one didnt
I agree that they couldnt have much stock in for the black and silver to sell out so quickly and the rose has gone now as well.

Ralph did say that he had brought the watch to QVC UK first. I think we were meant to be flattered, but I did wonder if Q UK was a test run before the big US launch of this watch.
He should have learnt something then - black, black and then again black!

I only just saw the watch on air. I love it but it's out of my price league at the moment, 4 easy pays or not! delh-I hope you love it and enjoy wearing it-don't keep
it only for 'best', I think pearls look equally at home with casual clothes and you will get more value out it the more you wear it!

Last edited:
I wont keep it for best but cant wear it for work -wristwatches are not allowed-but it will get used on days offf :happy: accordimg to the website it has been shipped so hopefully wont have to wait long. I lecture about once a week so can wear it then ....

Latest posts

Back