Another Honora Pearl TSV on the 2nd of October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

seriously another one already!!! they are getting worse for TSV's now

This one was planned ages ago, the recent one was a last minute addition to the mini series as they saw the bracelets he was doing for the mini series and decided they should be a TSV so it was slotted in, where as the on 2nd October has been in pipeline for a long time.

IMO the Honora Pearl TSV's are getting as boring as the Northern Nights TSV's, every few weeks up the pop.
How many pearls or bedding do we need. :thinking:

Makes you wonder if qvc have a share in the company. I remember years ago after Mojave Magic make up was no longer aired, trying to find out where else I could buy it. After going 'deeper and deeper' into the internet, I discovered MM was a small subsidiary of qvc - so who knows how many other products qvc have a finger in.

Honora TSV at the weekend.

Debbie Flint has just said the Honora TSV at the weekend is the pearl watch she's wearing.

Just switched on as she was flashing it. I am SCW in training ... lol. Yeah right :eek:)

They did a Honora watch some years back, leather strap and the pearls floating in the face. I think it was around £65 TSV price, I really liked but didn't have the money that day.

Well assuming it's the watch I have just seen Kathy wearing I'll try and describe it...

The watch face is rectangular, white with "silver" around it. The actual strap is made up of three rows of white pearls... they look very even and pretty big (7-mm-ish?).

Hope this was of some help :talking:

I just love Honora pearls but not the very bright colours or the ' wacky ' designs with plaited leather etc . I guess my taste is very conventional . However , I would be happy watching Honora shows every week as I find them interesting and entertaining.
I'll be interested to see the latest TSV if it's a watch.

Latest posts

Back