Another Fashion Line??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

According to JF not only does he design them but manufactures them himself.

I assume he isn't running them up on his sewing machine in the Q green room so what does that say about YK and other Q lines?

I had the tv left on and this came on air. Jill is going completely OTT! It's ridiculous. It's like it's trying be high-fashion but is coming off as SOO tacky and cheap looking. I mean duster coats?! Even on the models they look like nylon nastiness :(

The way Jill is hyperventilating about him and saying "Where have you been all these years Andrew?", I assumed he was a big designer I was unaware of so I googled him and no mention!!

The fact he manufactures it too just means he has no go-between and probably deals with the or even owns the factory direct - and can therefore make it even cheaper!!

"Jill is hyperventilating about him"
Wasn't she embarrassing !! What is this thing with Jill and male guests?? She was drooling all over him, telling " I love this man" "I really love this man" (so what does she tell her husband??) "you are so this and that" he was "clever in making the 3/4 sleeves " :mysmilie_483::mysmilie_507: as if he was the first person to invent them:mysmilie_507:
I also googled to find out about him Totally Loopy Lou, and I only got that he was coming to QVC, nothing else! So where has he been then :thinking:

i like the structured plain pieces. the jacket jill franks is wearing is very nice. dont like the georgette tops though.

I liked this : Item no:156806
Andrew Yu Long Sleeve Lace Back Shrug
£58.00
P&P: £4.95

the back panel looked good..but then there are so many other lace tops from many others, some a lot cheaper.

I liked this : Item no:156806
Andrew Yu Long Sleeve Lace Back Shrug
£58.00
P&P: £4.95

the back panel looked good..but then there are so many other lace tops from many others, some a lot cheaper.

the back is lovely but the front lapels are too fussy. most of the good stuff is gone ...fast

Latest posts

Back