Another Basso TSV !!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
I have just seen that the butcher has another tsv on the 11 Oct. It's something very on trend. Well here's one that won't be watching.:devil:

I wont be watching that day either. Will they ever learn ? It means one thing - folk must be buying his stuff :sad:

I wont be watching that day either. Will they ever learn ? It means one thing - folk must be buying his stuff :sad:

Of course they are, whilst they're not advertising the fact that the vile oaf is a furrier, people who aren't members of this site aren't going to be any of the wiser, they'll just think they're buying a nice faux fur coat, hat or whatever and that's the end of it. QVC are unlikely to ever put these facts forward, as they know it'd be a certaintly that the sales of DB products would plummet, and of course, that wouldn't be in their interest. If the wider media got hold of this story, and I don't just mean a quickie in the femail section of the Daily Mail then perhaps more people would be armed with the truth and refuse to buy into this evil trade!

Last edited:
Does it count as "not watching" if I just watch Harald ?, I wont buy anything just watch !, I promise :nod:

No it won't count as Harald is adorable and the butcher is revolting. I shall be watching Harald i love him.:wave2:

Latest posts

Back