Another Ali Young clothing disaster...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Come on people, the words fashion and AY should never be used in the same sentence.

She should just stick to the uniform, simple clean and suits all beauty shows. Or even simple black trousers and a pink top.

Come on people, the words fashion and AY should never be used in the same sentence.

She should just stick to the uniform, simple clean and suits all beauty shows. Or even simple black trousers and a pink top.

Have to say not just Alison Young, some of the presenters these days are looking pretty old fashioned to say the least!! I know most of the Q's styles aren't very trendy but I do cringe at some of the clothes they wear!! I do wonder if they are told what to wear or they choose them?? I've heard conflicting things on this :mysmilie_47: Maybe somebody knows for sure :mysmilie_59:

Jackie and Pippa always look lovely!!

I think some presenters have a gift for knowing what will suit them and many do not.

Consistently the two worst offenders are Ali Young and Debbie Flint - both spectacularly clueless about how to put together a good-looking outfit. When they look good you suspect it is by accident!

I think some presenters have a gift for knowing what will suit them and many do not.

Consistently the two worst offenders are Ali Young and Debbie Flint - both spectacularly clueless about how to put together a good-looking outfit. When they look good you suspect it is by accident!

DF has the gift of choosing THE most unflattering ensembles. Stone embellished necklines with shark bite hems that rest either too short or too long (not that shark bite hems are not hideous) and leggings. Dreadful patterns and colour combinations. She always looks trussed up. Some floaty, feminine, pastel shaded, minimum in your face patterned, curve flattering dresses might soften her look. Won't go with the red streaks though.

Latest posts

Back