Anothe 3 Easy Pay Voucher Anyone Else

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Their website is having a nervous breakdown it seems. Three times I tried and had to go back to the previous page. So phoned CS and the nice lady took my order and put the three easy pay code through for me.

I bought the Supersize L'Occitane Shea Butter Shower Cream and Body Milk(its the body lotion really).

try another browser, it didnt work for me on Explorer but worked ok using Firefox

I have tried it on Opera, IE and FF and at one stage got as far as Submit Order but then crashed again :headbang:
Phoned to order and the nice guy said he could take the voucher over the phone but since I could only use it once with up to 5 items I should go and look and see if I wanted anything else :rolleyes:

I got the voucher too but it arrived this morning after I'd ordered the TSV at midnight! Tried to order other things later but the site crashed and had to order via the red button and there wasn't anywhere to put a voucher code!

I got the voucher but wont be using it as QVC it seems is incapable of keeping its website running. I have been trying all day as there were a couple of things I wanted and the easy pay just makes it a bit easier. but the website just isnt working on any browser or any computer and I am getting very fed up now I have already missed out on some things I wanted as they have sold out. I have emailed CS but dont expect a response

because the voucher says its on line only and to be honest I cant be bothered hanging on the phone I will just keep my money.
It just really annoys me when companies cant be bothered to keep websites running when they are still flashing up messages about ordering on line viewing videos on line etc. I would say its a server issue and if you are pushing the web as a means of ordering then you should make sure you have the technical support to keep it running.

I tried using mine a couple of times, once in the OPI hour and then later in the Decleor but wouldn't work either time so took it as an omen that I shouldn't buy anything.:happy:

I received a voucher for the first time but the products were so boring I couldn't find anything worth buying then I saw something in Last Clicks and tried to order but that failed for me too.

I agree it was a sign not to buy as I checked my stash and found that I really didn't need it. :nod:

I used mine to buy the Shark Steam mop, oddly do not feel waves of guilt washing over me as it is a practical purchase and if the reviews are to be trusted it looks very useful. Felt all grown up for buying a boring cleaning product rather than beauty, candles or jewellery. P and P was just over £6 which seemed reasonable especialy compared to the ususal £3 ish they charge to send out a ring. Will a gleaming floor thrill me as much as a gleaming item of jewellery? will let you know......

Go into "your account" and sign up for e-mail alerts.

Ooh thanks, I've just gone in and done it - I didn't see anywhere to tick for special offers though - just boxes to tick for TSV alerts and various lines that might be my favourites. Hope that's the right place.

Website working okay today so treat myself to a Yankee set & a QF top that was in the sale, then bought some clearance L&L too ooops lol x

Ooh thanks, I've just gone in and done it - I didn't see anywhere to tick for special offers though - just boxes to tick for TSV alerts and various lines that might be my favourites. Hope that's the right place.

Yeh thats all you need to do so now they have your email address they can send you these type of offers although there is no guarantee of getting them as it seems quite random

For the first time in over 10 years shopping with QVC, I got this voucher but wasn't tempted by anything on Beauty Day so just deleted it.

This morning, I have seen they have the Lentek anti-mosquito bands back on sale and ordered a set (they are absolutely brill and last years), keyed in the 3 easy pays and it appears to have worked - £5.40ish a payment !!!!!! I would have paid in one go but thought I'd try out of badness :devil:

We'll see if they arrive and it works....

Latest posts

Back