Annie Haak TSV 4/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Years of experience. I can confirm having bought top designer 'pieces' in the past e.g. Lulu Guinness, that the tsv's are noticeably of inferior quality because of the quantity required, being 'made only for qvc'. Kipling are notorious for this, you only have to look at the linings and the stitching from their regular range to see it.

Years of experience. I can confirm having bought top designer 'pieces' in the past e.g. Lulu Guinness, that the tsv's are noticeably of inferior quality because of the quantity required, being 'made only for qvc'. Kipling are notorious for this, you only have to look at the linings and the stitching from their regular range to see it.
Do you have Annie Haak pieces to compare?

Of course they work to a price.They have to keep the look of the brand but corners have to be cut.Got well used to that when I was working in the clothing trade.

I love Luxenoa from Ryland and bought loads of candles and diffusers from his range . The quality was superb and did not mind spending a bit more. when the TSV came I was very happy and thought I will love to get his stuff at a great price it: was not the same as the regular stuff at all. I was just looking on eBay and someone is selling some bits from the TSV now and the label said TSV on the bottom of the candle and I know for a fact that some items are definitely dumbed down for QVC and their TSV"s

I have bought several Kipling bags from Q in the past. The last TSV I bought went straight back, as the cheapness of it was overwhelming. I won't ever buy a specially made for QVC bag from Kipling again as a result.
Many on here have made the same unwelcome discovery Boffy describes. A great price comes at the expense of the quality.

Another item I bought many years ago was from the pie company from Brett..I dont even think the two bits of chicken were 1cm cube each with a teaspoon of sauce with a tiny herb dot. oh and what about the Christmas meat fiasco with condemned meat lol

I've bought Kipling and Lulu Guinness from both Qvc and LG and not experienced a difference in quality (5+ years ago). That said, I've still not seen any evidence posted about Annie Haak quality differences referenced.

Quality is something which is ultimately perceived by the buyer. The old saying one man`s junk is another man`s treasure comes to mind. I can`t understand people who say a face cream is worth £50 a jar or a hairdryer is worth £300 and in the same breath I can`t understand over 80 quid for 3 scratty looking elastic bracelets but just cos I don`t think they`re worth the money doesn`t mean lots of other people do.
QVC wouldn`t sell anything if we all either liked or disliked the same things and the diversity of what prople think constitutes quality and value for money is what encourages or discourages us to buy. I only ever speak for myself.

I only ever speak for myself so if I like something it never bothers me that other’s don’t because I’ve very often described things as hideous but I’m sure people will still order, it’s your choice and no one else.😊

My comment was because it was a especially made for Q (as per the description) and most, if not all, regular posters have had bad experiences on specials (think Lof L)

I really like this type of thing, have purchased many different brands some cheaper some dearer but even just looking at the videos to me they seem much finer and cheaper looking than her normal range.

This is just my opinion which I’m quite entitled to have and as Lynne says if you want it buy it.

It's never bothered me, if I buy something that's been slagged off by others on this forum or social media..and if someone slagged it off, I'd be happy to admit I liked it and each to their own. On fb, people get so upset if you say something's a waste of money, tatty, ugly..I wish people could just accept that we're all different and everybody's opinion is valid..even fans of MW. Whatever floats your boat, doesn't bother me either way. As long as we're kind to one another, no problem..not worth taking offence when no offence is meant. ..Unless you're saying "No offence ..but you look awful" but that's different than talking about things hypothetically!

I'm a semi MW fan and I'd buy more things if I could afford them. They are huge though and not much would fit me. She could use much less fabric and reduce the price.

Not interested in the TSV although plenty folk bought it.

CC

I buy a few bits of Marlawynne from eBay I bought a knitted balloon dress the striped one for £30.00 brand new and a black velvet butterfly top for £15.00 .Qvc is overpriced

I don't need anyone's permission to buy. I buy what I like irrespective of others opinion. I do like to hear others experience of a product in terms of sizing, quality etc, but only find that helpful when its based on fact rather than assumptions.

I bought years ago some Bibi Bijoux items they are not real silver but never tarnished. I don't wear silver as a rule but I liked this range and maxine the presenter was a pleasure to watch.

Latest posts

Back