Anne Dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Just noticed she is presenting the tsv launch - not my bag, thank goodness, as soon as I saw she was presenting, I switched over. But not before noticing that she appears to have gained some of the weight she lost, thanks to Zumba, she would have us believe. Has she kicked the zumba to the kerb? Novelty worn off? Looking at her chin, maybe the tsv would be handy, that's if you believed it did what they tell us, which I don't.

I thought she had put on weight too. The problem with relying on exercise to control weight is you've got to be fully committed ~ the moment you ease up the weight goes back on.
I wish she would cut and colour her hair. It's too fine to be that length and the all over pale colour washes her out imo.

Oh dear, we don't seem to see so much of Anne these days as she's probably busy with her other commitments or enjoying time in her pad/s abroad but the standards have definitely slipped over recent months. Shame she hasn't maintained the weight loss with her Zumba programme but perhaps one of her DVD's has frozen (just like mine) so she's stuck in a rut! As for the hair, have to agree with your comments PP.

Just noticed she is presenting the tsv launch - not my bag, thank goodness, as soon as I saw she was presenting, I switched over. But not before noticing that she appears to have gained some of the weight she lost, thanks to Zumba, she would have us believe. Has she kicked the zumba to the kerb? Novelty worn off? Looking at her chin, maybe the tsv would be handy, that's if you believed it did what they tell us, which I don't.

Thank goodness you noticed Anna's weight gain i will sleep now I know that .

I think she's gained a bit of weight, I am guessing she will be hosting Diet chef along with the others who are looking a little rounder. That's something to look forward too.

Her voice goes right through me, another one on my mute list.

I wish she would cut and colour her hair. It's too fine to be that length and the all over pale colour washes her out imo.

Couldn't agree more. It's very ageing, particularly with her wide parting. A shorter layered cut with three different highlights on a darker base colour would be much more flattering. She obviously thinks it looks good though so that's fine.

Couldn't agree more. It's very ageing, particularly with her wide parting. A shorter layered cut with three different highlights on a darker base colour would be much more flattering. She obviously thinks it looks good though so that's fine.

I remember her doing a ken paves show in a short blonde wig. It really suited her and made her look younger.

She used to have a bob with much more of a red blonde colour and that suited her much better than her current style.

She seems to have quite a pinky undertone to her skin so the pale yellow blonde does her no favours. I think a fringe would soften her face and it helps disguise roots as there isnt a wide, long parting.

She went blonde when her hair started thinning. Her very sparse area at the front of her parting were very obvious when she was darker. It must be a very tricky problem for ladies with thinning hair.

The other day she had it in soft waves, very similar to Caramels, and it looked nice.

She went blonde when her hair started thinning. Her very sparse area at the front of her parting were very obvious when she was darker. It must be a very tricky problem for ladies with thinning hair.

Spot on BB - and the problem is being accentuated by the studio lights. Despite all the manufacturer's claims to the contrary it is very difficult to cover grey roots successfully with darker shades of hair dye. They inevitably appear lighter under certain conditions - overhead lighting for instance - and can look like thinning hair even when that isn't the case.

I speak from experience as a brunette who looks, at times, like Friar Tuck!

I noticed her teeth looked stained again when in the past they looked nice.

Maybe she is back on the fags,red wine and coffee?

I think she's gained a bit of weight, I am guessing she will be hosting Diet chef along with the others who are looking a little rounder. That's something to look forward too.

Her voice goes right through me, another one on my mute list.

Trouble is, even using the mute button, you've still got her on screen! So, do you listen but not look at the screen, or watch but mute it? Catch 22, methinks. The solution? I just don't watch any shows she is presenting, and if I'm interested in the hour, I check QVCUK.COM.

It's only a few weeks since we saying how fantastic Anne looked when Ken Paves was experimenting on her with various pieces. Had I seen such a transformation in myself I would have stuck with it. She's obviously comfortable with herself, which is good, but she can look fantastic - who wouldn't want to stick with that?

Latest posts

Back