Anne Dawson - Sky Channel 581

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I'm catholic but I support gay marriage. I don't have to agree with the catholic church on every issue. I am catholic because I was raised that way, but I have a brain in my head and a mind of my own. I turned my back on religion for years until my son was born and decided to have him baptised. But I live my life by my own rules, and not any church. I just can't bring myself to not have faith completely. It's complicated.

Anne Dawson is making a living. Who are we to question her beliefs? I am sure she is capable of thinking for herself, whatever an employer or her church may think.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

She doesn't strike me as homophobic, isn't she best buddies with Denis Basso?

I watch alot of God TV and have seen Anne on Revelation in the past.

'a channel that spouts homophobic on a regular basis', I've never seen this ever over all the years I have watched it.

Don't know how you could have missed it, the X Barron Knight who started up the channel with his wife make me squirm. It amazes me that each month they ask for gifts to keep the channel going, people give hundred of pounds, it really is car crash telly.

BTW not saying Anne is Homophobic, just was shocked to see her work for such a rubbish channel.

Never heard of the channel and no intention of watching it. Whatever is being spouted I doubt it's reaching the ears of many.

Don't know how you could have missed it, the X Barron Knight who started up the channel with his wife make me squirm. It amazes me that each month they ask for gifts to keep the channel going, people give hundred of pounds, it really is car crash telly.

BTW not saying Anne is Homophobic, just was shocked to see her work for such a rubbish channel.
If the boss is very homophobic and allows that kind of rubbish to be spouted she can't find it that offensive. I don't know about you Graham but I wouldn't be able to work for someone like that. Also, bearing the donations in mind, maybe she does it for nothing because she wants to not because she gets paid like people have commented on here.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back