Anne Dawson - Easiyo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shopping is fun

Alfa Lover
I noticed that Anne Dawson made a comment and I quote

"People must wonder how much you can talk about yogurt in an hour". Or something like that.

Has she been reading what was said in an earlier thread about how you can talk for an hour about the wonders of yogurt!!

I think she might have been a bit catty towards a certain shopping tell forum!!

i bet dawbags is all over this place like a cheap anorak.

why do you think she had the teeth sorted?

I did notice she had washed and styled her hair last night - shame about the grey roots!! and i think she had "tried" to do her makeup - again shame about the red neck and decollette, whenever i see Anne on screen she seems to use her BE/LG(or whatever she's selling at the time!!) on her face and always seems to forget she's also got a very high coloured neck and decollette aswell. I definitely think she's reading our comments and taking some to heart - clever girl!!

Let's hope a few of the other presenters follow suit then. Who knows we might see JR without the bingo wings and toe posts at some point.

I did notice she had washed and styled her hair last night - shame about the grey roots!! and i think she had "tried" to do her makeup - again shame about the red neck and decollette, whenever i see Anne on screen she seems to use her BE/LG(or whatever she's selling at the time!!) on her face and always seems to forget she's also got a very high coloured neck and decollette aswell. I definitely think she's reading our comments and taking some to heart - clever girl!!

If that's the case then I'd like to see a bit more homework before going on air please! I think she's one of the worst prepared presenters in terms of knowing the product and asking the right questions. Wings it far too often.

She can look lovely when her makeup and hair are done nicely and she wears her own clothes rather than QVC fashion tat.

She can look lovely when her makeup and hair are done nicely and she wears her own clothes rather than QVC fashion tat.

i'm not so sure about that. she was on a couple of weeks ago in a very long baggy jumper, skin tight leggings and boots. it wasn't a fashion day, i suspect they were "model's own".

all she needed was a cig, a scrunchy, a pram and a sink estate to complete the look.

appalling.

Latest posts

Back