Anne Dawson - Confused Style Icon?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Choppysocks

Real Horrorshow
Anne appears like a confused teenager with her style. One minutes shes in goth mode, then shes in victorianna, then shes in middle aged cant be bothered to think about a style, now shes in a fifties style polka dot skirt and blouson sleves?????

Whats going on, get a style consultant and make a descision, please stop exposing us to your experiments.

Think some of the presenters are wanting to show a 'fresh & new' image.

:confused:Just looks like they are having an identity crisis and not they are sure of who they are.:confused:

Well I've braved the craft christmassy video just to see what Ann was wearing, couldn't see the skirt but the top looked really nice...black, simple, quite classic.

No no no no, if she got a style consultant then we wouldn't have these kinds of threads to talk about. :D Or is it a subtle form of entertainment when the product isn't that good? :confused:

Her outfit today was lovely, I would have worn it myself, lovely 50's style. I dont think it did anything for her though, she doesnt have any shoulders!!!!

Its the fact that she seems to be in style crisis!

Most of the QVC presenters have very narrow bodies but big heads ! :p

Anne Dawson is one of the older (relatively) female presenters and I imagine she is struggling to find the right style to go forward into her 50's with. Julia Roberts has so far simply gone into denial and continued to wear the clothes she's favoured for many years and this has drawn a lot of comments. It is not easy to overcome these challenges especially in the public eye. I just wonder what help or pressure comes from QVC.

She's not the only one that keeps chopping and changing - Catherine Chuntley is a devil for it :p Thought she was wearing fancy dress on one occasion - some sixties inspired get-up

They all earn enough to employ a professional stylist from time to time. And since presentation is their profession, this would be a worthwhile investment.

Just complacency if you ask me.

Anne appears like a confused teenager with her style. One minutes shes in goth mode, then shes in victorianna, then shes in middle aged cant be bothered to think about a style, now shes in a fifties style polka dot skirt and blouson sleves?????

Whats going on, get a style consultant and make a descision, please stop exposing us to your experiments.

OMG there's no hope for me then lol. I hadn't realised you were supposed to choose a style and stick only with that one. I just buy items I like the look of and give no thought at all to what style they are. I'm probably mixing up lots of different styles :eek:. And it depends what mood I'm in too so some days I can look a bit wicked witch whereas other days I'm more pink and girlie and there are days when I'm boringly sensible. And no I'm not a confused teenager I'm late 30s!

Latest posts

Back