Anna Griffin TSV 4/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The cheeky so and sos are still showing the 5 star review from someone who hasn't bought it yet. How can you review something you haven't got, surely the point of reviews is to say what the product is actuual like?

So i could leave my review about how 'orrible & useless I think it is as I haven't bought it either lol !

Anna Griffin stuff is very well made (but it would need to be to enable them to charge such a high price). I won't be coughing up for it thats for sure :18:

I remember the big rush when she showed her big tote bag a couple of years back and it sold out in a few minutes. I was lucky to get there in time though my friend had to go on waitlist but it never came back in stock. It was one of the best things I've ever bought on QVC. I measured mine and it was the same measurements as this one on the TSV and all I can say is that it is a very good, ample size and holds very heavy stuff. I eventually went for it after lots of thought. The only moan I have is that the measurements were not given for the organiser, Somehow this makes me think it's going to be really titchy, hope not.
I worry when guest's like Anna don't sell out of their TSV and struggle until late before limited stock appears before our eyes. I always think they are not going to be asked back! I've done my bit anyway, QVC without the occasional visit of AG would be something I would hate to think about, I love her!

I switched on yesterday afternoon and saw the 'gifts for crafters' section. Couldn't watch all of it but what a joy to see crafts other than boring old card making and papercraft. Please bring us more QVC.

It was still going at 10pm so I assumed not a good seller. Just not interested - and I've bought all her TSVs in the past. Don't use bags for storage, and wasn't convinced on using it for anything else as I have loads of bags including kipling.

Also floral are not in at the moment for general use in my view (I wait to be corrected!) so failed in that way - why didn't they use one of her more modern patterns?

I can't take to AG stuff - far too busy for me. why does she think everyone wants in your face stuff! Interesting it didn't even go limited stock!

I'm not really sure where Anna Griffin is going nowadays, I think the quality of this TSV looks poor, and reminds me of something I would expect to see in woolworths, the plastic covering on the items looks like that awful tacky plastic that cracks in a few years, extremely overpriced tat in my opinion... and dont get me started on the roll along trolley tote.... is she taking the p**** or what?
I used to have a lot of respect fro Anna Griffins company, the designs and quality were first rate, but the latest stuff seems mostly overpriced tat, with poor design, ..... and what on earth were those revolting crochet style embellishments YUK!:23:

I've seen crochet embellishments in a local craft shop much cheaper, those on QVC were very expensive IMO. I didn't like them at all I suppose we all like different things.

Latest posts

Back