Anna Cookson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
This is the most stupid statement of the day(well so far anyway) in the philip K show AC said "Don`t forget you can`t take your hair off",honestly out of all the new presenters she is not improving,and why does she do silly facial expressions especially the wrinkling of the nose,I just do not think she is going to make it as a presenter.
Lynn:cool:

I'm quite keen on her, but she lost a lot of presenter points with one phrase: "Now, we're already thinking about Christmas... "

:O

The nose thing - she's either practising for the starring role in "Bewitched - The Musical", or she thinks it looks cute on-screen and lure people in to buy more. Or of course, both.

Doesn't lure me in, her sickly sweet nose wrinkling makes me feel horrible. So sorry Anna whenever you are on I change channels. Perhaps its a nervous twitch, which if it is I apologise, just makes me feel queasy.

I caught a bit of the "Morning Show" today, and I must say that her make up was vastly improvd. None of that awful (on her) bright red shiny lip gloss - much more natural and understated all round. A vast improvement. IMO.:clapping:

Well I've just watched her present the electrical hour and I don't get her so I decided to read a couple of her blogs and well now I know why.....

......way over my head.:confused:

Blinkin eck...I just read her blog, what has she been sniffing and on which planet? :thinking:

I'm all for a bit of wordsworth, keats and shakespeare and chuck in some milton if you please, but what she has written is quite pretentious...

Latest posts

Back