Ann Dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

saffie

Registered Shopper
I would like to watch Ronnie Nicole, if only that B----y ann Dawson would shut up, what is she doing on this time of the day anyway, where is Debbie Flint.

Ugh I know. I cannot watch her. I'm sure she's a lovely woman an all that, but the screeching counts me out. Why the high-pitched screeching....? Debbie is in LA.

I think Anne is looking great. Haven't seen much QVC recently so she doesn't grate on me.

Watching her now with daft Keeley spouting her usual cobblers on the 11pm Elemis show :cheeky: Ann seems a bit hyper - eager for a fag-break perhaps? Bet the first thing she did on arrival at Chiswick was to check out where she could nip out to for a ciggie. Don't believe for one moment Ann uses high-end skincare - just a quick smear of E45 more like.

Ann looks amazing, fabulous hair, great new figure, a rejuvenated Ann, she has a happy glow about her :)

You would'nt have said that if you had seen her the other day, AND the comments on here about what she was wearing. She looked like an over ripe banana that had not looked in the mirror before she came on air. It was dreadful.

Latest posts

Back