Andrew Bagley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jones

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone,

Can I just ask does anyone know about Mr Bagley, i was shocked today to discover he has a son...

How old is andrew? how old is his son?

oh yeah I'm being nosey lol

Why would you be shocked Andrew has a son? I don't know how old he is, 50ish at a guess, maybe he uses his products and is really 95 :mysmilie_17:

CC

He has two teenagers, a boy and a girl. He was on the QVC BCC Fashion Show about perhaps 3 or 4 years back. He was with his wife and two teenage children on air and I swear one was a girl. They looked around 13 or 14 then.

Rumour has it Andrew just loves the younger female models on Q. But that is just rumour of course.

Why would you be shocked Andrew has a son? I don't know how old he is, 50ish at a guess, maybe he uses his products and is really 95 :mysmilie_17:

CC

i've never heard him mention a son before:mysmilie_13:

I don't think the idea that he has a son is at all shocking … and I don't think his private life is any of our business, however salacious we might like it to be.

It's probably difficult to weave anecdotes about a teenage boy into sales patter aimed at menopausal women!

Anyone remember when Andrew dyed his hair a strawberry blonde?:mysmilie_507: Unless he's naturally ginger and usually dyes it blonde...maybe one of the young models could check his collar & cuffs for us? :emo::mysmilie_514:

I think some people have a misconception about guys who work in skincare. No-one poses any questions about Bev Cressman, for example, when she comes on with a gardening product.
I agree, it's none of our business what he does in his private life, unless it is illegal, but I feel that way about anyone. There is another forum, digitalspy, and posters seem consumed by who is gay. So annoying. Small things and small minds!

He has two teenagers, a boy and a girl. He was on the QVC BCC Fashion Show about perhaps 3 or 4 years back. He was with his wife and two teenage children on air and I swear one was a girl. They looked around 13 or 14 then.

Rumour has it Andrew just loves the younger female models on Q. But that is just rumour of course.

EXACTLY how many young female models are there ? none of'em can muster being under 25 - or its the heavy make-up that puts years on them.

EXACTLY how many young female models are there ? none of'em can muster being under 25 - or its the heavy make-up that puts years on them.

Most of the models on QVC are well into their forties, so anyone under that is younger.

I agree why is it the idea of men selling skin care are all gay? Hairdressers great way to pick up girls, the top guys like John Frieda, Sasson (sp) well know ladies men.

It's probably difficult to weave anecdotes about a teenage boy into sales patter aimed at menopausal women!

Anyone remember when Andrew dyed his hair a strawberry blonde?:mysmilie_507: Unless he's naturally ginger and usually dyes it blonde...maybe one of the young models could check his collar & cuffs for us? :emo::mysmilie_514:

You are naughty.............but I like it .:mysmilie_61:

Not sure what this thread is all about and why the OP felt the need, but it's not that nice is it? Several veiled suggestions there. How about maybe he's just a nice guy that sells skincare?

CC

Ewww.
Brain bleach please.....

Isn't it more a case of showing that anti-aging stuff isn't all it promises to be?

Yes you are.

People age - what would you have QVC do? Sack people once they sprout a grey hair or develop a wrinkle?

Nope I mean its not a good advert for their products, if the brand ambassador keeps saying how good it is but looks like he needs to use it. Or says he uses it and looks like he's ageing as quickly as the rest of us. Isn't TV a visual medium? Despite all his creepiness and naff jokes Dale looks as if he's ageing we'll and not as worn as mR Gatineau. I am not being ageist , just expressing a view about Mr Bagley.

Last edited:
I'm only interested in his eyebags. How can a man who sells expensive eyecreams have bags like his? Defo doesn't work.

Latest posts

Back