Andrea McLean Diamoneeek

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am very surprised by the rings JF wears, she has a wedding band and a large bulky band ring. No flashy diamonds in sight:cheeky:

Yes her engagement ring seems a very oversized band ring with pearl or opal? Not a traditional one...but we're all different.

I don't like her but can't slate her rings lol

Jill has had her engagement ring remodelled and there are now some diamonds set into the band when it used to just be mother of pearl. It's been done beautifully and those are serious diamonds.

Definitely not eek!

Lots of my friends and colleagues have had their DH's buy them new white wedding sets,but I don't want that.

Great post! good for you..back in the 90s there is no way I would have worn anything but yellow gold, including indian 22ct gold, (also a QVC purchase, along with Imperial gold) that is now relegated to the drawer. I think it was qvc who was the catalyst to convert me to white as my first white piece was a gorgeous eek tennis bracelet (that I wear almost every day for the last 12 years, Ive taken it at the goldsmiths to have the figure 8 clasp replaced, that cost more than the bracelet itself)

I was saying exactly the same thing to my husband the other day. I think it's because the price of gold is so high, qvc don't wish to buy it, therefore have very little to sell in diamonique (I love it that you call ie eek! I'm new to this...) trouble is if qvc are not careful they will be known for cheap tat, rather than the better quality of a few years back.

I personally don`t think Andrea designed the range just chose the pieces and fronts it ..she didn`t even know one of the earings was hinged when it was being demonstrated. Also I already have the bracelet that is featured in the promo bought from Beaverbrooks last year for my Christmas birthday, it has a heart as part of the clasp. Why do we need celebs fronting jewellery I would sooner it be sold cheaper with no price hikes to pay them!

Latest posts

Back