An Elemis TSV before Christmas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was a bit worried about the talk of rice silk and mattifying. Thought oh that looks like it is for oily skin. But she did go on and explain fully.

Hey and no AY screeching in the background like a demended parrot.

The new cleanser looks very nice! Very similar to the Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel, as that rinses off as a milk and is a gel to start with. I will be buying anyway, just for comparison purposes you understand :angel:

Looking forward to this! :clapping:

Elemis TSV 5th Dec

Apologies if this has already been posted, but check out this link

http://vimeo.com/16840230

There's info on the new melting cleansing gel, the ingredients, how to apply it and right at the end a picture of the TSV contents which are...

30ml PCMC
200ml fragipani bath and shower
200ml (maybe 150ml) the new cleanser
35ml monoi moisture melt
and supersize 300ml skin nourishing body lotion

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/66/223066

Hope the pic works.

All for under £40 and best easy pays yet, so I'm guessing on 4 ep's.

PS OK slightly behind with this one, just seen the heads up, but at least I tried........ I'm blaming jetlag!

Last edited:
Ooops just seen this, I did search for an Elemis TSV link before my post... honest! Blame a holiday, just got back, still jetlagged! Looks a great TSV though don't it!!

The new Melting Cleanser tube is smaller than the shower cream so I am thinking 125 or 150mls.

They are relaunching the body lotion as non on the Elemis counter shelves at the moment. Might have taken out the parabens etc as they did with the bath and shower gels.

I don't like QVC doing this, its not a level playing field for everyone. Say someone doesn't have access to st.com. The last Elemis was released to certain people and it caused all hell to break loose on Facebook with Keeley and QVC pages. Smacked of some people are better than others and get to pick first.

I don't like QVC doing this, its not a level playing field for everyone. Say someone doesn't have access to st.com. The last Elemis was released to certain people and it caused all hell to break loose on Facebook with Keeley and QVC pages. Smacked of some people are better than others and get to pick first.

I wasn't aware of that but then again I didn't take much notice of the last TSV.

I think sending emails to some customers offering the chance to order early is not a good policy for QVC as it just naffs off people who don't get the offer. QVC claim it's random too which seems rather odd to me.

I wasn't aware of that but then again I didn't take much notice of the last TSV.

A member here gave out the code to buy early as she received the email. Most of us waited to see if easy pay, no it wasn't.
Poor Keeley knew nothing about it, but on her Facebook page she was getting it from all sides about favouritism on the part of QVC.

I did really want it because of the night cream, but decided not to buy mainly because no easy pay.

You're right donna, it is a farce. How can it be "today's" special value when some people get to know about that "value" days' ahead? Saying that though (and sounding like a real hypocrite I know) if they did put the next Elemis out on presale on easypay I'd be tempted to order early cos I reckon this one is going to fly off the shelves and I wouldn't want to be disappointed. The only way around this would be for either a) QVC to stop sending the emails or b) send them to all members. I was surprised when I got the Philosophy one cos I haven't bought one of their TSV's for years.

The new Melting Cleanser, I put the ingredients on the other thread about it.

But decided to give my review here, more people reading it.

Well my 20ml Try Me arrived yesterday but I only got use it this morning.

Firstly is smells of oranges. Not a fan of orange smelling things but hey.

The texture is really thick it comes out white pearlessence(sp), felt very tacky when I first started massaging over the face. Then it seems to liquefy becoming almost oil like as you work it in. Not sure if I did the next bit wrong? But it said turned into a rich milk once you had water. I splashed my face and got a light milk like fluid but just kept rinsing it off at that stage.

My skin felt really soft and smooth and actually looked as if it had brightened.

I did not use it round my eyes are not sure you are suppose to, no mention of this in the sheet with it. Decided not to try anyway.

So I am giving it a :up: apart from the orange smell, but you rinse it off so does not hang around.

Did you use this with your Clarisonic Donna? :happy:

No, because you massage it into the skin dry. Actually never even thought of trying it!!!

Can I say three of so hours later my skin still feels really soft and smooth!!!

Rumour has it some people have their's up on ebay!!!!!:angry:

Thanks Donna! I wondered if you could after it'd turned to the milk stage IYKWIM, glad to hear your pleased with it thou!

Latest posts

Back