Amica's ybfiness

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

coachella

Registered Shopper
God, For a former 'supermodel' Amica is a hamfisted girlfriend. Now she has a treasure trove of Staciyness I hope she remembers to really frame those peepers in pigment-rich qwalidee make-up. She looks like a creamy, yet subtle Pennywise the devil cloon.

:mysmilie_12: I get what you're saying completely..she reminds me of CJ's yes men in Reggie Perrin..."Great" Super!"

I've met Amica a few times and she seems to be a sweet genuine soul but she falls over herself to enthuse about Stacey's range and then goes on to show her enthusiasm for the range by applying more....and more....and MORE! She's the studio equivalent of a mad T-caller! :mysmilie_17:

Jude xx

Pennywise is the ebil clown in Stephen King's It

Last edited:
Perhaps Alison could give Amica some make-up lessons when she isn't too busy talking to top,top editors - advising them on the forthcoming trends?
I do agree that Amica is dead nice but if she was behind the Estee Lauder counter sporting her comedy mask of maquillage I'd run.:mysmilie_698:

I like her at least she is not full of herself like some of the other model's

Yes but asking for Amica's opinion on anything is a total waste of time as you know exactly what she's going to say. She has the personality of a tree-stump.

Latest posts

Back