Amica the Beautiful Model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Such sad news, I will miss her. She was a beautiful woman and had so much living still to do. I feel so sad for her young family.

Amica's husband has posted a short message on FB with a stunning photo of Amica. I think I'm so touched by this because she has been there from the start practically and we've seen her get married and have her family . RIP Amica

https://www.facebook.com/amica.pavey
Thankyou KG. I can see Amika's stunning photograph but I can't read her husband's message as I don't login to FB so would you mind copying it and posting it for me please? MTIA xxx

What sad news to read this morning, quite upsetting.

'Another twinkling, bright, beautiful STAR in the night sky. She is not alone and will have the lovely Beulah there to meet her!'

Thinking of her husband, children, family and friends at this very sad time.

Info on Facebook

It's Frenchie, Amica's husband here. Unfortunately Amica passed away yesterday, her battle to cancer finally over. May she now rest in peace. I'll post funeral details as and when. (Gonna miss ya doll)! Xx

Thankyou KG. I can see Amika's stunning photograph but I can't read her husband's message as I don't login to FB so would you mind copying it and posting it for me please? MTIA xxx

here you go:

It's Frenchie, Amica's husband here. Unfortunately Amica passed away yesterday, her battle to cancer finally over. May she now rest in peace. I'll post funeral details as and when. (Gonna miss ya doll)! Xx

With Stacey (YBF) mentioning Amica the other day, I can't believe Amica passing away would be so quick. I will miss you Amica, rest in peace beautiful. My sincere condolences to her Husband and Girls at this very sad time xxx

Come on QVC... Now you should pay tribute to a lost member of the QVC "family".

Even if it's just showing a photo and giving best wishes to the family... everyone deserves that, surely.

That is such sad news. So sad for her family. I wish them enough of everything to get through this dreadful time. RIP Amica.

RIP Amica & condolences to your family.

If QVC stay silent on this I think on Stacey's next visit she won't!

Latest posts

Back