Amazon TSV 2.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Amazon TSV 3.jpg
    Amazon TSV 3.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Amazon TSV 4.jpg
    Amazon TSV 4.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 54
Hmmm ... we’ve not seen a Fire tablet before, have we. 🙄 I wonder if the latest model or one that’s being phased out?

However, I won’t be buying it because I prefer my Apple iPad.

Amazon Fire HD10 Tablet 10.1" FHD Display & 32GB SD Card & Caseable Voucher
Item Number: 725604
P&P £4.95

32gb QVC Price £145.00 Todays Special Value Price £94.98

64gb QVC Price £185.00 Todays Special Value Price £119.97

Whether you're searching for a last-minute gift that'll blow them away or you're treating yourself to a well-earned upgrade, the Amazon Fire HD10 Tablet delivers on all fronts. Created with a full HD touch display which comes with a 32GB memory card that you can choose to upgrade to 64GB of storage, this tablet will take all your business and entertainment needs to the next level. Warm anyone's heart this Christmas with Amazon's Fire HD10 tablet!
*A great saving: If you were to buy the 64GB Fire HD10 Tablet directly from Amazon you’d pay £189.99 and for the 32GB you’d pay £149.99. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £119.97, plus P&P for the 64GB, you’re saving £65.07 and at £94.98, plus P&P for the 32GB, you’re saving £50.06. Plus with both, you’re getting a Caseable voucher worth £32.99 which includes postage.
Fire power - expect a powerful performance from the Amazon H10, thanks to an octa-core processor and 3GB of RAM. It's a beautifully fluid experience opening your favourite apps and navigating between home screens, plus the Amazon HD10 is now 10% brighter than its predecessor. It has a slimmer, lighter profile, making it perfect for the commute to work and an absolute travel must-have.
Longer life - with up to 12 hours of battery life, you can binge on all your favourite shows without worrying about the battery. Whether you're reading, browsing the web, watching videos or listening to music, take this tablet anywhere without worrying about power.
Durable construction - with a screen made using strengthened aluminium silicate glass, the Amazon Fire HD10 is designed to withstand everyday life. Pop it in your rucksack or handbag, safe in the knowledge your tablet is impressively durable.
Sharing special moments - stay connected with friends and family using Zoom, Skype and more. Enjoy front and rear facing cameras with impressive 720p HD video recording.
Alexa's help - Alexa connects you to the information, entertainment and people who matter most - with just your voice! Ask to play videos and music, open apps, check the weather, make calls or send messages, or even read a recipe out loud. Just say 'Alexa' to get started, even when the tablet screen is on standby.
Tackle to-dos - the Amazon Fire HD10 tablet allows you to get more done. Make the most of apps like OneNote and Notepad to help you manage lists, reminders and ideas, or browse the web and check your e-mails with Microsoft Outlook. Whatever the job at hand, this tablet is your personal assistant!
Child-friendly - screen time can become family time with Amazon Kids, which is free on every Fire tablet, plus you can also subscribe for access to thousands of child-friendly titles. Parents can create child profiles to limit screen time, set educational goals and manage content with easy-to-use parental controls.
Extra storage - this tablet comes with a 32GB SD card, so you can keep all your best photos, videos and more, closer to hand.
Caseable vouchers - included with your tablet and easy to activate, the Caseable voucher allows you to pick the perfect case for your new Fire. Choose from a diverse selection of designs to enhance, personalise and protect your tablet.
Choose your colour - available in three different colour options for the 32GB tablet and four colour options for the 64GB tablet, there's a shade to suit every taste. Opt for Black or Denim for a classic choice, or pick Lavender or Olive Green for a tablet with a colourful twist.
  • 2 MP front facing and 5 MP rear facing cameras with 720p HD video recording
  • Easily toggle on or off Alexa hands-free mode for privacy
In your choice of :
  • 32GB
  • 64GB
Colour options:
32GB:
  • Black
  • Denim
  • Olive
64GB:
  • Black
  • Denim
  • Olive
  • Lavender
What's in the box?
  • 1 x Fire HD10 Tablet
  • 1 x USBC (2.0) cable
  • 1 x 9W power adaptor
  • 1 x Quick Start Guide

I’m fairly proficient at using tablets etc but fairly ignorant when it comes to understanding the specifications.

I’ve read the blurb and it makes no mention of Bluetooth. Is it a standard feature even in cheaper tablets etc and therefore isn’t mentioned ?

I’m fairly proficient at using tablets etc but fairly ignorant when it comes to understanding the specifications.

I’ve read the blurb and it makes no mention of Bluetooth. Is it a standard feature even in cheaper tablets etc and therefore isn’t mentioned ?
I would like to know too, even though I'm not buying it.

Listening to the replay on the website, LH just mentioned it has Bluetooth.

I’m undecided whether to buy this as a present for someone in the family.
I know absolutely nothing about Fire tablets, only have an iPad myself.
Has anyone got a Fire? Are they worth having?. Can you tell me anything please? Can you read kindle books on it? As I say, I know nothing about them Missed the launch & cant watch it just yet as recipient is here!

I had it on in the background while I was doing housework but I did hear Lee say that you could read your kindle books on it.

Hi Breeze. I have a Fire tablet and I love it! Easy set up eff and you have the Amazon tech support at any time. And yes, I use it as a kindle. Loads of free books. I recommend. 😊

Thank you. I’ll try & catch the video but that’s helpful & good to know.
is it worth getting the 64GB or is the 32 enough?

Thank you. I’ll try & catch the video but that’s helpful & good to know.
is it worth getting the 64GB or is the 32 enough?
Usually better to buy the biggest, but in this case you can put in an external memory (you get 32GB extra in any case). So it all depends on how much extra you pay for the 64GB compared with how much extra external memory costs.

It is a big advantage compared with an ipad, where you are stuck with what you've bought, mine is 64GB and is full, and nothing I can do about it!

I’ve heard Lee talk about the photo storage is elsewhere, so they are not taken with the memory? I don’t know if I have that correct, what that means or if it would influence choice. Just thought I’d say.

I’ve heard Lee talk about the photo storage is elsewhere, so they are not taken with the memory? I don’t know if I have that correct, what that means or if it would influence choice. Just thought I’d say.
I heard him say that, but I don't want my photos stored on Amazon's servers, where the T&Cs probably say that they can do what they like with them, such as take over ownership and publish them.

Afraid I didn’t hear him or watched or seen or read anything about these tablets, but I assume he’s referring to storing photos and videos “in the cloud”?
(It means they are stored not on the device itself, but are held “virtually” elsewhere.

(And/or he’s referring to using Amazon’s photo app, which I think my brother uses....))

In either case, unless you’re keeping copies of the photos on the device as well, having them in the cloud, they won’t take up any of the tablet’s storage...

Usually better to buy the biggest, but in this case you can put in an external memory (you get 32GB extra in any case). So it all depends on how much extra you pay for the 64GB compared with how much extra external memory costs.

It is a big advantage compared with an ipad, where you are stuck with what you've bought, mine is 64GB and is full, and nothing I can do about it!

That’s why my OH told me to get a 128GB iPad when I bought mine. He’s very tech savvy - I’m not. I’ve got hundreds of photos on it, but have still only used 31GB so it’ll last me years.

However, I also bought an external storage unit for it, so you can extend the memory on an iPad. But tbh, a 64GB would probably have been alright for me. My old iPhone, which I still use is 64GB - I’ve used 8.5GB of the storage. My new one is 128GB and I’ve only used 25.2GB of storage. I guess I’ve got so much space left because I don’t download or store films on any of them. I also have an AirBook Air so could use the external storage unit on that. I doubt I’ll need more storage, but it’s there, just incase.

I also have the iCloud turned off on all of them.

That’s why my OH told me to get a 128GB iPad when I bought mine. He’s very tech savvy - I’m not. I’ve got hundreds of photos on it, but have still only used 31GB so it’ll last me years.

However, I also bought an external storage unit for it, so you can extend the memory on an iPad. But tbh, a 64GB would probably have been alright for me. My old iPhone, which I still use is 64GB - I’ve used 8.5GB of the storage. My new one is 128GB and I’ve only used 25.2GB of storage. I guess I’ve got so much space left because I don’t download or store films on any of them. I also have an AirBook Air so could use the external storage unit on that. I doubt I’ll need more storage, but it’s there, just incase.

I also have the iCloud turned off on all of them.
I've got about 7000 music tracks on mine, that's why it's full. But I hate the way Apple forced me to load them and play them using itunes and this mucked up all my carefully organised names and tracks. On a non-apple tablet you can just copy them onto it.

Latest posts

Back